FFS. Sawyers???
West Brom boss Sam Allardyce to bring in Sawyers
By Joseph MasiWest Bromwich AlbionPublished: Apr 01 2021 Last Updated: Apr 01 2021

Albion boss Sam Allardyce will give Romaine Sawyers a lifeline when he brings him back in to the side having been displaced by the energetic Chelsea loanee Conor Gallagher.  Due to the terms of the loan, Gallagher won’t be available to play against his Parent club on Saturday and Allardyce sees Sawyers as the man the fill the gap.  “Sawyers is a gifted lad said Allardyce and was unfortunate to lose his position in the side”, We needed competition for many areas across the pitch when I came in and central midfield was an area I identified which needed strengthening. Romaine must now grasp this opportunity to make a stake for this position for the rest of the season. The ball is in his court” said Allardyce. 

Don’t think I will bother watching the game.
I told you I’ll be back
You couldn't get two more different types of players in terms of workrate. Gallagher literally never stops running and tackling for 90 minutes whereas Sawyers strolls around the centre circle chewing his gum and grabbing people's shirts.

I was such a big fan of Sawyers early on and realise his vision and passing is sublime when playing in a formation and style that allows him that luxury but you are never getting that luxury unless you are in a top 6 side in this division. You have to put maximum effort in in every game and he just doesn't do it.

I'm very surprised he is ahead of Snodgrass for Saturday.
If you could mix Gallaghers workrate with Sawyers passing you would have a superb player.

We will see what Sawyers is made of, he has a chance to step up.
I presume that the dateline has something to do with this"article"...
At least it's not Livermore
Hopefully the time out would have given him something to think about.
The ball is in his court” said Allardyce.

Unfortunately by the time Mainey's turned around three times, & spat out his Wrigleys, the fucker will most likely be in the back of our net.   Rolleyes
Decent April Fools
Why don’t we try waiting and seeing how he plays for once?
Yep - let’s see how he plays then you can pile on if he has a shocker, or say nothing if he plays brilliantly