Abusive control advice
(03-31-2021, 03:09 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 03:04 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I think there is some excellent balanced input on this thread and I hope that all end's well for SB's GD.

The main thing, SB, is that you've got her back. Fair play to you. Hope it's sorted soon mate.

You wait to hear the input when Spandau tells us he's holding the dog hostage  Big Grin

Police are looking for an Irish heritage looking man with a side parting and wavy hair.

In his 50s, approximately six feet one and a quarter inch tall.
(03-31-2021, 04:03 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 03:04 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I think there is some excellent balanced input on this thread and I hope that all end's well for SB's GD.

The main thing, SB, is that you've got her back. Fair play to you. Hope it's sorted soon mate.

You wait to hear the input when Spandau tells us he's holding the dog hostage  Big Grin

Police are looking for an Irish heritage looking man with a side parting and wavy hair.

You forgot to add he looks the spit of George Clooney, but with Alan Partridge's hair.
(03-31-2021, 04:16 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

You forgot to add he looks the spit of George Clooney, but with Alan Partridge's hair.

Edited for you.
(03-31-2021, 08:44 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Here's a serious one gents, a long shot perhaps, but maybe some of you might have some advice.

Our god daughter seems to have got involved and moved in with a lad who seems a wrong un.

The poor girl, only 18, has grown up without a father figure as her reptile dad pissed off when she was still at primary school, but anyhow she has moved in with this strange lad ,brought up on Ritalin for ADHD, who is clearly  controlling her.

He's telling her what to eat, and seems to have overtaken her personality where his interests like Formula One have now magically become hers. Her mum can't even speak to her without the girl putting her on speaker.

She was due to go to Uni this year for a vocational degree that would have led to a good job in healthcare, is from a decent school, but looks like she's going to blow it as she's so influenced by this lad who is a bit of a waster and just washes dishes at a restaurant, without any signs of aspirations at the minute.

The mum is proper worried and my Mrs has tried to advise.

It's a different game though without a father figure as I know I'd have got the scrawny fucker by the throat by now if my kid was involved.

All a bit sinister, they are just kids I know, but with plenty of good lads on here who have had to navigate issues in life just wondering if you have any sound advice because at the minute this girl seems brainwashed and the path she's going down seems proper dark.

Terribly sad but she is 18.

My lad is 11 and has had some some rocky roads recently but we can all guide him and tell him what to do.

If he's physically abusing her and you know that is happening then you knock the cunt out, no questions.

Mental abuse is far tougher. Keep in touch, guide her through and if she's as clued up as you say she is she'll work him out and fuck him off and then he'll be some other poor girl's problem.

Best!

BN
Spandau. You're her Godfather. Make him an offer he can't refuse  Wink .
(03-31-2021, 04:16 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

I read that earlier without my glasses and got "Formby" instead of "Clooney"