Dognapping
(04-02-2021, 07:17 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:10 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: I don't understand why more owners don't carry a larger plastic bag to place multiple dogshit bags in and carry them with them. The logistics are pretty straightforward and unless their dogs shit like elephants on laxatives the bags won't be heavy.

That's what we do if on a longer walk.
If on a short walk I just carry it until I get to a bin....no great hassle, although my daughter is scared by the way i swing it as i walk.

I pop it in my coat pocket - makes a great hand warmer on cold days  Cool
(04-02-2021, 07:22 AM)fbaggy Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:10 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: I don't understand why more owners don't carry a larger plastic bag to place multiple dogshit bags in and carry them with them. The logistics are pretty straightforward and unless their dogs shit like elephants on laxatives the bags won't be heavy.

If on a short walk I just carry it until I get to a bin....no great hassle, although my daughter is scared by the way i swing it as i walk.

Yes....they can be nice and warm on a winter's day!
On occasions I have found myself, inadvertently, using it like some stress-ball as I stroll along.
One day I am sure to pierce / rupture the bag.
I'm sure I will face similar issues with my own shit bags in a few years time.
(04-02-2021, 07:32 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

On occasions I have found myself, inadvertently, using it like some stress-ball as I stroll along.

That's no way to talk about your kids, harsh, even if they are little shitbags  Big Grin .
(04-02-2021, 08:51 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:32 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

That's no way to talk about your kids, harsh, even if they are little shitbags  Big Grin .

Shitbags would be a kind term for my kids  Big Grin