Dwight Gayle
(04-01-2021, 02:05 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 01:50 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I'm siding with Athers here.

Gayle has some undeserved live from Albion fans, barely kicked a ball for 2 years, wasn't exactly desperate to come back here either.

Grant was the wrong man for this season, but used right could be key next season.

Grant on the left, a target man up top, Grady on the right, Pereira just behind...

I'm adamant that will be one of the best attacks in the league next season.

Can I have your autograph please?
(04-02-2021, 01:59 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Gayle has some undeserved live from Albion fans, barely kicked a ball for 2 years, wasn't exactly desperate to come back here either.

Grant was the wrong man for this season, but used right could be key next season.

Grant on the left, a target man up top, Grady on the right, Pereira just behind...

Yeah.

James Alan Irvine

Yeah. He'll be fine, at best.

And then we go up...

And then he's woeful.

It's difficult as we know what we are. A Championship club who haven't got the finances or ambition (owners) to push on.
(04-02-2021, 02:24 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 01:59 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Yeah.

James Alan Irvine

Oh. I was expecting S. L. Goddard.
(04-02-2021, 01:23 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if Gayle was available.

He has signed a 3 year deal, and by all accounts has taken a pay cut. This is Newcastle planning forward (for a change). If they are relegated then they have one of the best forwards in The Chump. If they stay up, they can loan him out on affordable wages (for top Chump clubs) so it costs them very little. I fully expect to see Gayle in The Chump next year, either with Newcastle, or a club pushing for promotion.

Sly..... Wink