Dwight Gayle
Agrees a new 3 year deal with Newcastle
They're preparing for the championship
(03-29-2021, 09:09 AM)garyowensneck Wrote: They're preparing for the championship

They are reactive, we are a very pro-active club and prepared for the Championship last Summer.
I told you I’ll be back
(03-29-2021, 08:57 AM)Sliced Wrote: Agrees a new 3 year deal with Newcastle

Good luck and fair play to him. Whichever division they happen to be in next season, there is no way we would have given him a 3 year deal, even if we could have matched up on wages. Basket case club and basket case economics.
(03-29-2021, 09:33 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 08:57 AM)Sliced Wrote: Agrees a new 3 year deal with Newcastle

Good luck and fair play to him. Whichever division they happen to be in next season, there is no way we would have given him a 3 year deal, even if we could have matched up on wages. Basket case club and basket case economics.

We can’t spend what we don’t have.  Well, actually, we did with Grant
I told you I’ll be back
He's took a healthy pay cut to sign that deal mind but that's him done until retirement now, fair play to him

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
We had a great season with him. Would have loved him to stay but not to be. Thanks for the memories Dwight.
Interesting that the Newcastle fans are melting down about this!
They’ll have the best striker in the Chump, if they drop.
(03-29-2021, 09:18 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 09:09 AM)garyowensneck Wrote: They're preparing for the championship

They are reactive, we are a very pro-active club and prepared for the Championship last Summer.

Big Grin Big Grin  tIT

(03-29-2021, 10:58 AM)Dumbo Wrote: They’ll have the best striker in the Chump, if they drop.

Don’t let Athers see this! Grant got 20!