Harassed wife
Fulham Fallout Wrote:
Old Stroller Wrote:
albion_pigeon Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:Morning Dumbo

How was she “just in tescos yesterday?”

Dumbo?

FF’s been mistakenly calling him Dumbo for some time now. It’s funny he hasn’t cottoned on to who is really is yet. The clues are all there. And, no, it’s not anyone who has been banned multiple times before. Just the once, if I recall correctly.

He’s one of the good guys on here.

I thought he was a new poster who miraculously happened to Know the bored’s history. Big Grin

If you say he’s one of the good guys, then that must be the case.

I thought you might be thinking they and dumbo are the same person after they "both" posted the exact same post, word for word, within a minute or so on a previous thread.
Someone needs a walk.
(03-03-2021, 09:34 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:
Old Stroller Wrote:
albion_pigeon Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:Morning Dumbo

How was she “just in tescos yesterday?”

Dumbo?

FF’s been mistakenly calling him Dumbo for some time now. It’s funny he hasn’t cottoned on to who is really is yet. The clues are all there. And, no, it’s not anyone who has been banned multiple times before. Just the once, if I recall correctly.

I thought he was a new poster who miraculously happened to Know the bored’s history. Big Grin

I thought you might be thinking they and dumbo are the same person after they "both" posted the exact same post, word for word, within a minute or so on a previous thread.

Yes.  That’s what made me think they are the same person. Sometimes replies to posts don’t immediately show and can appear later with the time of the original post showing.
Fulham Fallout Wrote:
baggie_ray Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:
Old Stroller Wrote:
albion_pigeon Wrote:Dumbo?

Yes.  That’s what made me think they are the same person. Sometimes replies to posts don’t immediately show and can appear later with the time of the original post showing.

Still strange how two "different people" would post the exact same message. Allied to the fact that DJPunkRoc is an obvious anagram of Dumbo  Big Grin
(03-03-2021, 11:18 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:
baggie_ray Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:
Old Stroller Wrote:FF’s been mistakenly calling him Dumbo for some time now. It’s funny he hasn’t cottoned on to who is really is yet. The clues are all there. And, no, it’s not anyone who has been banned multiple times before. Just the once, if I recall correctly.

Still strange how two "different people" would post the exact same message. Allied to the fact that DJPunkRoc is an obvious anagram of Dumbo  Big Grin

Oh argh. Get a load of Poirot over here.
Get a load of Poirot over here!
(03-03-2021, 11:40 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Get a load of Poirot over here!

Big Grin
Dumbo Wrote:
DJPunkRoc Wrote:Get a load of Poirot over here!

Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin