Harassed wife
I think lockdown fever is getting to everyone now. Wife was just in tesco yesterday and some bloke in a loud shirt and walking boots complemented her on her boots. Ah, that's nice she thought - she's still a decent looker but in her 40s nowadays so enjoys the odd compliment.  Then the bloke starts ranting about white labels and telephone cords - calling her the scum of society.  Got really angry about it.  Really shook her up but thankfully she can laugh about it now.

Anyway, stay cool out there everybody and, if you're worried about a friend ask them if they're ok.  Twice.
That story lost any credence when you said Tesco.
Morning Dumbo

How was she “just in tescos yesterday?”
(03-03-2021, 08:14 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Morning Dumbo

Dumbo?
(03-03-2021, 08:34 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Dumbo?

Is this an early thread derailment warning post, pidge?

Dumbo?

FF’s been mistakenly calling him Dumbo for some time now. It’s funny he hasn’t cottoned on to who it really is yet. The clues are all there. And, no, it’s not anyone who has been banned multiple times before. Just the once*, if I recall correctly.

He’s one of the good guys on here.

*In the post Rivals era, that is. During BAWS’s reign everyone got banned. Including all of Bristol at one point.
(03-03-2021, 08:59 AM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Dumbo?

FF’s been mistakenly calling him Dumbo for some time now. It’s funny he hasn’t cottoned on to who is really is yet. The clues are all there. And, no, it’s not anyone who has been banned multiple times before. Just the once, if I recall correctly.

I thought he was a new poster who miraculously happened to Know the bored’s history. Big Grin

If you say he’s one of the good guys, then that must be the case.
(03-03-2021, 08:59 AM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Dumbo?

FF’s been mistakenly calling him Dumbo for some time now. It’s funny he hasn’t cottoned on to who is really is yet. The clues are all there. And, no, it’s not anyone who has been banned multiple times before. Just the once, if I recall correctly.

Confirmed.
In the form of his life.
This is great: a surrealist thread where responses have only tenuous connections to what's gone before. We should have one every day.
(03-03-2021, 09:05 AM)Ossian Wrote: This is great: a surrealist thread where responses have only tenuous connections to what's gone before. We should have one every day.

I saw a lovely bird / milf yesterday.