Over 20m vaccinated
How ironic that the bored variant has cataclysmic opinions on a fellow variant.
I am no longer concerned about the side effects of the vaccine. Big Sam had his jab a week last Monday and the side effect is we kept two clean sheets!
(03-01-2021, 03:22 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote: I am no longer concerned about the side effects of the vaccine. Big Sam had his jab a week last Monday and the side effect is we kept two clean sheets ?

Big Grin
(03-01-2021, 02:33 PM)Mayo Wrote: Can only be envious of UK rollout - still painfully slow and disorganised in Ireland

Are you back there now?
(03-01-2021, 01:53 PM)LIMABAGGIE Wrote: R rate below 0.6, only 400 deaths in the under 60s, with the China Virus. Lockdowns don't do anything. its bullshit.

I'm sure you're setting yourself for some robust debate Lima, but what's your view of the whole thing in a couple of paragraphs as you're coming out with views outside the norm?

Mine is simply, this virus's issue was it'd take down the health service rather than kill healthy people wantonly. I think the vast majority who get it survive it, bar the weakest, but as we have a huge number of elderly and obese people in this country the NHS was in real jeopardy. I would add though, I know some healthy folk have had it and it's knocked them about pretty-bad.

I do think Lockdowns do work, as the figures have decreased, but the ones who aren't compliant, and they'll be enough of them, spread it. I have in-laws who have flouted the rules throughout.

So let's hear your thoughts chap, adding some meat to the bones to a couple of sharp statements.
(03-01-2021, 01:53 PM)LIMABAGGIE Wrote: R rate below 0.6, only 400 deaths in the under 60s, with the China Virus. Lockdowns don't do anything. its bullshit.

We arent allowed to use our new strikers self given nick name for fear of it appearing racist, but this is acceptable? 

The rest of this post is on another level, did you get kicked off the mix?  Big Grin
(03-01-2021, 04:46 PM)sickParrot Wrote:

We arent allowed to use our new strikers self given nick name for fear of it appearing racist, but this is acceptable? 

The rest of this post is on another level, did you get kicked off the mix?  Big Grin

"Only".....

What are you saying here, Lima? That my life is worth less because I'm over 60? You sick bastard. Why don't you take your stupid views somewhere else.
(03-01-2021, 04:46 PM)sickParrot Wrote:

Are you surprised that someone that has spouted bollocks about the "Great Reset" is a massive moron?
Why are people getting wound up by what’s blatantly a troll account?