Mad Mick
Up into the playoffs now after ten unbeaten since taking over.

The old goat’s still got it.
(03-03-2021, 09:55 AM)Duffers Wrote: Up into the playoffs now after ten unbeaten since taking over.

The old goat’s still got it.

Absolutely flying... 7 wins and 3 draws so far.
Also one of the few who talk sense when on the telly.
I couldn't believe how old he looks now.
(03-03-2021, 10:19 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I couldn't believe how old he looks now.

You’d have thought a couple months working in Cyprus would have done wonders for him!
Photo 
I think Mick's on the left?

[Image: OIP.5PJuG5vAM80u0bwi_FByKAHaFD?w=244&h=1...12&pid=1.7]

I always liked him when he was Wolves Manager, as he was straight talking and completely honest, which is quite refreshing for Manager's. Although Dean Saunders is probably my favourite ex Wolves Manager, as he did a sterling job.
He's very good at getting the most out of average footballers. A good Championship level manager.
(03-03-2021, 10:52 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: He's very good at getting the most out of average footballers. A good Championship level manager.

If you don't have a lot of money to spend in the Champ, Mick and Colin are still the best appointments you can make.
(03-03-2021, 10:39 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: I think Mick's on the left?

[Image: OIP.5PJuG5vAM80u0bwi_FByKAHaFD?w=244&h=1...12&pid=1.7]

I always liked him when he was Wolves Manager, as he was straight talking and completely honest, which is quite refreshing for Manager's. Although Dean Saunders is probably my favourite ex Wolves Manager, as he did a sterling job.

Saunders absolute quality, Zenga and Sol Stalebacon deserve a mention, as does Sammy Chung.