Klopp
So he hasn't resigned yet. Some people need to take Twitter rumours with a large pinch of salt
(02-14-2021, 01:35 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: So he hasn't resigned yet. Some people need to take Twitter rumours with a large pinch of salt
That's because it's raining the wrong kind of rain and he's got cold feet.
(02-14-2021, 12:15 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 09:45 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Bloody hell athers losing your mom is the worst thing in the world and that is from experience you never get over it you just learn to live with it.

You assume I have no 'experience' of such matters?

(02-14-2021, 12:10 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 12:07 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 09:27 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 08:20 AM)richbaggie Wrote: On a scale of difficult things to deal with emotionally, losing your mother and not being able to go through the normal grieving process sounds a pretty horrendous thing to have to deal with publicly.  Not sure what could be far far worse on an emotional level.

Yeah a pretty shit comment from Athers really.

Just because he manages a football club you don’t like doesn’t make him any less human.

I didn't say that did I of course he's human and in mourning. 

Why don't you just shut the fuck up for once.

Weird how several people point this out yet it’s me you have a pop at...

Whatever keeps you happy I suppose...

Not in the direct way you have - as usual. 

Explain what is 'shit' about my comment.   It's awful his Mum has passed away and he can't attend the funeral due to the circumstances which is what I said.

All quiet on the western... 

Ignore the board bully Mon.
(02-14-2021, 06:11 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 09:45 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Bloody hell athers losing your mom is the worst thing in the world and that is from experience you never get over it you just learn to live with it.

(02-14-2021, 09:27 AM)Duffers Wrote: Yeah a pretty shit comment from Athers really.

Just because he manages a football club you don’t like doesn’t make him any less human.

Explain what is 'shit' about my comment.   It's awful his Mum has passed away and he can't attend the funeral due to the circumstances which is what I said.

We tend to...

(02-14-2021, 09:27 AM)Duffers Wrote: Yeah a pretty shit comment from Athers really.

I actually didn’t see this but it’s sweet to see Pidge is around to help fight Daddy’s corner.

I actually thought Athers’ comments were a bit crass and dismissive of someone’s obvious distress. Evidentially so did a few other posters, including the owner and proprietor of this dump, according to the other comments. But nah, focus on the bog bad bogeyman of the board...
(02-14-2021, 06:26 PM)Duffers Wrote:

(02-14-2021, 12:07 PM)Hopalong Wrote: I didn't say that did I of course he's human and in mourning. 

I actually didn’t see this but it’s sweet to see Pidge is around to help fight Daddy’s corner.

I actually thought Athers’ comments were a bit crass and dismissive of someone’s obvious distress. Evidentially so did a few other posters, including the owner and proprietor of this dump, according to the other comments. But nah, focus on the bog bad bogeyman of the board...

You are a sad little cunt.
(02-14-2021, 06:35 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

(02-14-2021, 12:10 PM)Duffers Wrote: Weird how several people point this out yet it’s me you have a pop at...

Thanks, means a lot coming from you.

Nice modding by the way.
(02-14-2021, 06:36 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 06:35 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 12:15 PM)Hopalong Wrote: You assume I have no 'experience' of such matters?

Thanks, means a lot coming from you.

Nice modding by the way.

You're a horrible little bully and always will be. 

If you've got a problem with my nodding feel free to message me. 

Your next warning for bullying other posters will be public for everyone to see.
I’m genuinely curious to know what exactly I’ve done wrong on this thread, other than agree with somebody else’s point. Where’s the bullying?

Haven’t been rude or sworn at anyone, yet I’ve Athers all angry at me and the mod equivalent of the work experience kid calling me a cunt...

Go figure.
(02-14-2021, 06:41 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’m genuinely curious to know what exactly I’ve done wrong on this thread, other than agree with somebody else’s point. Where’s the bullying?

Haven’t been rude or sworn at anyone, yet I’ve Athers all angry at me and the mod equivalent of the work experience kid calling me a cunt...

Go figure.

You're a bully, nothing more to say on the matter.