WBAUnofficial
Klopp - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Klopp (/showthread.php?tid=15636)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Klopp - Duffers - 02-13-2021

Rumours on Twitter that he’s quit.

By all accounts it sounds like he’s having a rough time personally - mother has passed away and wasn’t able to attend the funeral due to the COVID restrictions.

RE: Klopp - Baggie_Nick - 02-13-2021

(02-13-2021, 11:22 PM)Duffers Wrote: Rumours on Twitter that he’s quit.

By all accounts it sounds like he’s having a rough time personally - mother has passed away and wasn’t able to attend the funeral due to the COVID restrictions.

I hope not.

Quite like the bloke and the league will be worse off without him.

RE: Klopp - Duffers - 02-13-2021

(02-13-2021, 11:26 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 11:22 PM)Duffers Wrote: Rumours on Twitter that he’s quit.

I hope not.

Quite like the bloke and the league will be worse off without him.

I agree.

RE: Klopp - Sliced - 02-13-2021

I don't really like him, but feel for him 100% after the week he's had

RE: Klopp - Crossbar11 - 02-13-2021

(02-13-2021, 11:34 PM)Sliced Wrote: I don't really like him, but feel for him 100% after the week he's had

My feelings exactly .
Edit , just seen he did post game press , surely one of his staff could have done that .

RE: Klopp - Brandywell - 02-13-2021

Horrible man terrible loser

Having said that can't imagine how horrible it must be to loose family in the current environment

RE: Klopp - Spandaubaggie - 02-13-2021

(02-13-2021, 11:44 PM)Brandywell Wrote: Horrible man terrible loser

Having said that can't imagine how horrible it must be to loose family in the current environment

Horrible man? Based on what? He's the manager of the candle lighters?
He's articulate, charismatic, but gets angry looking for reasons when they lose like all managers do. It just so happens he manages a club that has a real marmite texture.
Shitty club but decent guy.

RE: Klopp - Swagbaggie - 02-13-2021

(02-13-2021, 11:44 PM)Brandywell Wrote: Horrible man terrible loser

He's not a terrible man and your view is moronic.
He is a winner and whilst I do not like his responses to losing or indeed drawing, that does not make what you say remotely close. 
I suggest you try a bit harder on the internet if you want to know what horrible men really are.

RE: Klopp - Llandudno Baggie - 02-14-2021

At least when my dear mum died, i was able to attend her funeral and I didn't have the eyes of the world making sure I carried on doing my job to my utmost ability through it all and criticise me.  Some people just don't fucking get it.

RE: Klopp - Kit Kat Chunky - 02-14-2021

I think something else has gone on. The place has collapsed.