Posters you have met
I once borrowed Bridge's Mums season ticket when she was off cruising.
I met many from the old bored when they drank in the little room at The Vine and then out in the tent but can't claim to know them. Rich-WCC- Hox - CF - BaldBaggie and Paulo Walnuts come to mind .
I’m not aware I’ve met anyone, although over the years of home and away games you’d expect I’ve seen a few.

Although attending games probably rules a few of you out... Big Grin
滚开赖
(12-13-2020, 01:36 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: I’m not aware I’ve met anyone, although over the years of home and away games you’d expect I’ve seen a few.

I was at the Bullring a few weeks ago so I probably passed FF without knowing.
(12-13-2020, 12:22 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 12:18 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 11:25 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The dust thread got me thinking about who off here I’ve met which is as follows, and I apologise if I have forgotten and not included your name and we’ve met. 

Jack Halford
Hawks
VoteBaggie 
China
Saus
Athers
Pidge
Midget
Coll ard 
Jon toe
Solihull T
Collier woods
Spandau
TTM
Soph
Camp Freddy

Who have you all met off here?

GDPR prevents disclosure.

Fixed

You do realise these aren’t are real names and cannot be tracked to a real person? Big Grin

You do realise that GDPR is so strict that even an IP address is now classed as identifiable data? So usernames would be too.
(12-13-2020, 01:39 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 01:36 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: I’m not aware I’ve met anyone, although over the years of home and away games you’d expect I’ve seen a few.

I was at the Bullring a few weeks ago so I probably passed FF without knowing.

I saw you. You were dressed as Santa without any stuffing needed for a big belly. Big Grin
Met a fair few. 'puss, Rowley n Paula being the most often. MrsC from the old bored (not sure if she was on this one?). FBaggy recently.
Rich, Kappa and all those who used to meet at the Old Cross pre game.

Probably a few more too, can't recall all the user Ames though.
Wait, this lot are real people? Big Grin
(12-13-2020, 01:04 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Out of interest, without knowing what everyone looks like, how would you know? I might have sat next to/fallen out with/moved away from many members of this dump over the years. Intriguing.

Highly likely, I would suggest  Big Grin Big Grin
(12-13-2020, 01:48 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Wait, this lot are real people? Big Grin

< exterminate >

<< exterminate >>

<<< exterminate >>>
Hawks.
TTM.

Surprised not met Cornish yet considering how often our paths cross.