Posters you have met
The dust thread got me thinking about who off here I’ve met which is as follows, and I apologise if I have forgotten and not included your name and we’ve met. 

Jack Halford
Hawks
VoteBaggie 
China
Saus
Athers
Pidge
Midget
Coll ard 
Jon toe
Solihull T
Collier woods
Spandau
TTM
Soph
Camp Freddy

Who have you all met off here?
None, as far as I'm aware.
(12-13-2020, 11:25 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The dust thread got me thinking about who off here I’ve met which is as follows, and I apologise if I have forgotten and not included your name and we’ve met. 

Jack Halford
Hawks
VoteBaggie 
China
Saus
Athers
Pidge
Midget
Coll ard 
Jon toe
Solihull T
Collier woods
Spandau
TTM
Soph
Camp Freddy

PDPR prevents disclosure.
(12-13-2020, 12:18 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 11:25 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The dust thread got me thinking about who off here I’ve met which is as follows, and I apologise if I have forgotten and not included your name and we’ve met. 

Jack Halford
Hawks
VoteBaggie 
China
Saus
Athers
Pidge
Midget
Coll ard 
Jon toe
Solihull T
Collier woods
Spandau
TTM
Soph
Camp Freddy

GDPR prevents disclosure.

Fixed

You do realise these aren’t are real names and cannot be tracked to a real person? Big Grin
(12-13-2020, 12:22 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 12:18 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Jack Halford
Hawks
VoteBaggie 
China
Saus
Athers
Pidge
Midget
Coll ard 
Jon toe
Solihull T
Collier woods
Spandau
TTM
Soph
Camp Freddy

PGDPR prevents disclosure.

Fixed

You do realise these aren’t are real names and cannot be tracked to a real person? Big Grin

Wanna bet?
Excitedbaggie
Only met FF, Saus and Coxy.
We've met FF. March to Molineux. I was with Heath and Statto albeit we didn't really chat much.
(12-13-2020, 12:58 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: We've met FF. March to Molineux. I was with Heath and Statto albeit we didn't really chat much.

Apologies for my poor memory. I could hardly walk the next day after that. Mind you I was well over weight at the time. 

I‘ve just remembered a few more 

Old Stroller
Cuzer
Statto
Out of interest, without knowing what everyone looks like, how would you know? I might have sat next to/fallen out with/moved away from many members of this dump over the years. Intriguing.