Posters you have met
(12-14-2020, 12:28 AM)Paula_M Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 01:45 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Met a fair few. 'puss, Rowley n Paula being the most often. MrsC from the old bored (not sure if she was on this one?). FBaggy recently.
Rich, Kappa and all those who used to meet at the Old Cross pre game.

Probably a few more too, can't recall all the user Ames though.

MD, baggpuss, Rowley, Rich, Cuzer  (at the Frank Skinner night out) ericgrizley & mrs grizley (I can't remember what her name was on here) BAWS (at the baggie barge launch) & Mrs Clem who was on the earlier version of this board, there's 2 other guys who used to be on our meet ups small guy worked in Govt in London his name escapes me & a bloke who's wife was area manager I think  for Tesco's , puss will know who I mean    Confused

From memory, Eric's partner's user name was DAZE plus some numbers; our man in Westminster was probably Owen, who took an overseas posting for a while. Owen's dad drove a tour bus at The Blackcountry museum.

Never knowingly met any of them, though.
(12-15-2020, 07:46 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 01:45 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Met a fair few. 'puss, Rowley n Paula being the most often. MrsC from the old bored (not sure if she was on this one?). FBaggy recently.

MD, baggpuss, Rowley, Rich, Cuzer  (at the Frank Skinner night out) ericgrizley & mrs grizley (I can't remember what her name was on here) BAWS (at the baggie barge launch) & Mrs Clem who was on the earlier version of this board, there's 2 other guys who used to be on our meet ups small guy worked in Govt in London his name escapes me & a bloke who's wife was area manager I think  for Tesco's , puss will know who I mean    Confused

From memory, Eric's partner's user name was DAZE plus some numbers; our man in Westminster was probably Owen, who took an overseas posting for a while. Owen's dad drove a tour bus at The Blackcountry museum.

Daze that was it, I forgot I've met them both too, I even forgot I'd met Sid too!

I forgot Billy Buttplug and his Mrs (the Tesco blonde woman)... I'm thinking hobbit / hairy or similar for the small fella, it wasn't, but that's all i can think of!
(12-15-2020, 04:23 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

Daze that was it, I forgot I've met them both too, I even forgot I'd met Sid too!

I forgot Billy Buttplug and his Mrs (the Tesco blonde woman)... I'm thinking hobbit / hairy or similar for the small fella, it wasn't, but that's all i can think of!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  and that would have been Clare thought there is another Mrs Plug these days.
He does look in and post on here and is probably reading this so - "Hi Plugger!!"  Big Grin
Also met his mate Fab something (1969?) who used to post.
I seem to remember that you all may have met a certain grumpy German too!!  Wink
I also remember the small young fella but his name escapes me too
(12-13-2020, 02:35 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Shrekky
Clem4
Billy Bassett and Chasetown - both great lads
JohnnyKay -the old stoat still owes me about 5 pints
I thought it was the other way round...
And Shrek has stopped existing.
Really top bloke Fez - remember me to him if you're in touch, Baggpuss.

I've met quite a few over the years, Hudds, Own, Bucks, Paula, Mrs Clem, Mass D, Baggie 51, and a few more, and on the Baggies Barge the once. Lovely people all, without exception. Never met Woking though, which is probably a good thing from a heroes with feet of clay point of view.
(12-15-2020, 05:55 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 02:35 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Shrekky
Clem4
Billy Bassett and Chasetown - both great lads
JohnnyKay -the old stoat still owes me about 5 pints
I thought it was the other way round...
And Shrek has stopped existing.

Ooohh - I’m tempted to drive over right now you old buzzard

Shrekky’s alive and well. And life is a lot better when you shut out the Albion defeats
(12-15-2020, 05:56 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: Really top bloke Fez - remember me to him if you're in touch, Baggpuss.

I've met quite a few over the years, Hudds, Own, Bucks, Paula, Mrs Clem, Mass D, Baggie 51, and a few more, and on the Baggies Barge the once. Lovely people all, without exception.  Never met Woking though, which is probably a good thing from a heroes with feet of clay point of view.

You have never met Wokers???  Blimey, Ericle.  He is just what you would expect.  I expect.   18 inches shorter probably, though.  Wears a cape and carries a swordstick and imbibes from his own drinking horn.

Big Grin  That's them    .. cheers me dears
(12-15-2020, 05:42 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 04:23 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  and that would have been Clare thought there is another Mrs Plug these days.
He does look in and post on here and is probably reading this so - "Hi Plugger!!"  Big Grin
Also met his mate Fab something (1969?) who used to post.
I seem to remember that you all may have met a certain grumpy German too!!  Wink
I also remember the small young fella but his name escapes me too

Yep the name came to me today, I was thinking I've got photo's somewhere  Confused
ah yes the lovely Dagmar