Christmas Eve
Everything will be fine
Ziz is fucking ace. He's about as Indian as I am.

What happened to the retired French bloke and the martial artist?
Santa has been outsourced. Presents are now delivered by someone called 'Amazon'. Even the Reindeer have been forced to take early retirement. Their place has been taken by a rusty Mercedes Sprinter van. Although the flashing red warning light on the dashboard is a nice tribute to Rudolph (RIP).
(12-09-2020, 07:53 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Ziz is fucking ace. He's about as Indian as I am.

I hope your not saying that Ziz is the boards Walter mitty.
(12-09-2020, 08:06 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 07:53 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Ziz is fucking ace. He's about as Indian as I am.

I hope your not saying that Ziz is the boards Walter mitty.

Nuttier than squirrel shite.

Hugely entertaining.
Something very unnerving about a fat bearded bloke emptying his sack in children's bedrooms all over the land.

How many of you are fat and beardy?
(12-09-2020, 09:24 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Something very unnerving about a fat bearded bloke emptying his sack in children's bedrooms all over the land.

Slightly overweight and stubbly.
(12-09-2020, 09:24 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Something very unnerving about a fat bearded bloke emptying his sack in children's bedrooms all over the land.

Never done a beard. It's on the long list of stuff I'm shit at. I've got dark hair - well greyer now - but when I've grown a beard of any length it's fucking ginger. And bits of it are white nowadays. Nah, not a great look for me.

Little bit of a belly but now rapidly receeding since the fucking pubs are fucking cunting shut.
This dumps gone to the dogs! Can't even get a fat beardy bloke anymore! Big Grin

I won't answer that question, it is discriminatory  Big Grin Big Grin