Christmas Eve
It's obviously good that the vaccines have started to be rolled out so 2021 might be a little bit more like a normal year.

However, it is of grave concern that if Santa Claus does his usual delivery run he'll become the most spectacular Super Spreader of all.

I know he doesn't deliver to Dings and Seal kids because they're cunts, but he's bound to pick up Covid somewhere on his route. 

How the fuck do we stop this? If it's not dealt with his actions will lead to an overwhelmed NHS and lengthy lockdowns that we can ill afford.

I just hope Boris has this covered.
He doesn't exist, neither does the tooth fairy ....... deal with it ...... I'm off for a walk.
(12-09-2020, 06:40 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: He doesn't exist, neither does the tooth fairy ....... deal with it ...... I'm off for a walk.

“Massive fucking arf at all those 8 year olds who thought Father Christmas was real...”
(12-09-2020, 06:40 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: He doesn't exist, neither does the tooth fairy ....... deal with it ...... I'm off for a walk.

Bastard.
Santa Claus has fantastic movement, he'll play for North Pole one day.
(12-09-2020, 07:26 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Santa Claus has fantastic movement, he'll play for North Pole one day.

Mrs Claus and all the elves - magical family.
There’ll be no Santa presents this Xmas. Didn’t you know he’s elf isolating....
(12-09-2020, 07:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 07:26 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Santa Claus has fantastic movement, he'll play for North Pole one day.

They’ve got a lad in India watching videos to determine who has been naughty or nice.
He's immune apparently, he was moonlighting in January for Chinese New Year and came down with a bug, knocked him off his feet for a few days but he got on and by March he was well enough to head off to Italy for Easter - the rest is history.
(12-09-2020, 07:30 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 07:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

They’ve got a lad in India watching videos to determine who has been naughty or nice.

Hahahaha!

Big Grin