(05-28-2022, 09:07 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Tom Lawrence ‘on the piss'

Corrected for you.
(05-28-2022, 11:23 AM)MrFizz Wrote:
(05-28-2022, 09:07 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Tom Lawrence ‘on the piss'

Corrected for you.

Then driving over for talks?
Jed Wallace???? Really?
(05-28-2022, 06:06 AM)Lightnin Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 09:03 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Croation press linking us with Amer Gojak, Bosnian attacking midfielder, for €2m.

Agent throwing his name about.

Looks decent, 25.
(05-30-2022, 04:19 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Jed Wallace???? Really?

Third in last season's lists of assists and goal chances created - behind Harry Wilson and Swift. I've always thought he was a decent player at Championship level. Certainly not against him joining us, should that happen.

I don't think we'll be bringing in a Pereira-type player any time soon so some solid performers will do.
(05-30-2022, 10:43 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:

Third in last season's lists of assists and goal chances created - behind Harry Wilson and Swift. I've always thought he was a decent player at Championship level. Certainly not against him joining us, should that happen.

I don't think we'll be bringing in a Pereira-type player any time soon so some solid performers will do.

Agreed - probably not quite PL quality, but a proven Championship campaigner who has been key in Millwall pushing closer and closer to the top 6 recently. 

He’s also right sided and can play through the middle, two positions we have little to no cover in, and can deliver a fuggin set piece.
(05-31-2022, 06:33 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Agreed - probably not quite PL quality, but a proven Championship campaigner who has been key in Millwall pushing closer and closer to the top 6 recently. 

He’s also right sided and can play through the middle, two positions we have little to no cover in, and can deliver a fuggin set piece.

+1 for where we are at and with our spending power (or lack of), I don't see why anyone would be against signing someone like Jed Wallace.
(05-31-2022, 06:51 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 06:33 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

+1 for where we are at and with our spending power (or lack of), I don't see why anyone would be against signing someone like Jed Wallace.
I said before the start of last season we should have been in for him, one of the most consistent Champ performers of recent years and a position we have really struggled with.
I doubt Matt Phillips has ever matched his stats, even back in the day when he actually managed to play more than 20 games per season.
Jed Wallace + a right back + at least one striker without any sales and we'd be in a good position IMO