The Morning After The Night Before
(07-18-2020, 12:54 PM)Leicesterbaggie Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 09:44 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 09:42 AM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: It hasn't got any easier, has it?

No.
Pathetic of me at my age, but I had a lousy night.

I’m 60 and was awake at 4.25am and just couldn’t get yesterday out of my head. Even a point might have helped. So so down atm.

I was also awake at 4:00 and couldn’t get WBA out of my head so had to get up for an hour. Depressed myself even further by reading this site as I couldn’t face it last night after the game. Sad.
The clock doesn’t seem to be moving in the Stoke game  Sad
(07-18-2020, 01:01 PM)lesley Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 12:54 PM)Leicesterbaggie Wrote: I’m 60 and was awake at 4.25am and just couldn’t get yesterday out of my head. Even a point might have helped. So so down atm.

I was also awake at 4:00 and couldn’t get WBA out of my head so had to get up for an hour. Depressed myself even further by reading this site as I couldn’t face it last night after the game. Sad.
The clock doesn’t seem to be moving in the Stoke game  Sad

Come on, let's be honest, this is the Albion.

Even when we had the ten or eleven point cushion we probably all knew they'd do this or something like it to torture us. It's part of the blue & white DNA.
Shall we slowly start deleting all these comments...…….?
I propose we pin this thread. For any newcomer to the Albion family, for any youngster being dragged into the fold, or for any neutral like that Artist bloke who suddenly loves us... this thread sums up what it's really like being a Baggie.

Adrian Chiles if you're on here, this thread should be the basis for a follow up to your other book.

As for the Div 3 thing, I was meeting my then girlfriend's grandparents up in Sutton in Ashfield that day. I had to take myself off and dry my eyes, the grandad it turned out had been a referee and had fond memories of reffing some of our games and said he always wanted us to do well... I probably barely said more than ten words for the rest of the weekend.

Last night apart from being on here, as this is the only group that gets it, I couldn't face anyone at all.

Please sticky this thread.