Will Brentford choke?
(07-17-2020, 07:08 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Although we’ve handed advantage to them more than a similie I am not going to lower myself to, the dynamic has changed now it’s theirs to fuck up. 

Stoke need a win to guarantee safety, I think? Is it a forlorn hope?

We didn't back in the day after a similar run.    But you never know. 

They still have to win and at least draw. 

Be just Albion for them to lose to Stoke and then we fck it up against Queer Pack of Rabbits!
I hope so!!!!!!!
(07-17-2020, 07:08 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Although we’ve handed advantage to them more than a similie I am not going to lower myself to, the dynamic has changed now it’s theirs to fuck up. 

A draw will do us. Not sure what that does to the dynamic. 

Frankly, I'm almost willing to settle for a 1-0 defeat tomorrow as I'm scared shitless that the goal difference could nail us if Brentford go on a spree.
(07-17-2020, 08:44 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Frankly, I'm almost willing to settle for a 1-0 defeat tomorrow as I'm scared shitless that the goal difference could nail us if Brentford go on a spree.

Dk that's not we need to hear.! Stoke will win 4-0 tomorrow, you have belief and confidence!

Hang on I think I'm feeling so shit precisely because of the confidence I felt before the game...so yep you're right.

A draw moves Brentford second, on GD. We need them to get hammered and us to hammer QPR to catch their GD.
Simple answer no. We’ve fucked it
No.

We gave them fresh motivation tonight.
Only with laughter at our shambles
(07-17-2020, 08:45 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 08:44 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Dk that's not we need to hear.! Stoke will win 4-0 tomorrow, you have belief and confidence!

Hang on I think I'm feeling so shit precisely because of the confidence I felt before the game...so yep you're right.

A draw moves Brentford second, on GD. We need them to get hammered and us to hammer QPR to catch their GD.

The nerves will be jangling tomorrow. If we manage to get our noses in front, we'll automatically shut up shop and hope they do no more than pull one back. 

I'm just worried about them scoring early, cos their confidence will then be sky high and it could turn embarrassing, unless Bilic's comments manage to put them under pressure
There are more chances of pigs flying than Brentford chocking. We will be in the play offs.
I believe the word I’m looking for is ‘ahem’. That’ll smoke huggs’ out at least.