Will Brentford choke?
Although we’ve handed advantage to them more than a similie I am not going to lower myself to, the dynamic has changed now it’s theirs to fuck up. 

Stoke need a win to guarantee safety, I think? Is it a forlorn hope?
Yes, entirely forlorn, don't do it to yourself.
No, not a chance. They may draw tomorrow, lighting a forlorn hope in us...that would be cruel, but the way this season is going I wouldn't bet against it.

they look hungry, fit and firing, everything we do not.
(07-17-2020, 07:10 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: Yes, entirely forlorn, don't do it to yourself.

Ok, thanks, but what about hoping Brentford fail tomorrow?
Wink 
(07-17-2020, 07:11 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 07:10 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: Yes, entirely forlorn, don't do it to yourself.

Ok, thanks, but what about hoping Brentford fail tomorrow?

x
Not
A
Chance
Although, ironically our demise today (it was worse than a simple defeat) means Stoke could do with something....so it may inspire them, DK see we've done our part of teh Black Country / Potteries unification, please get your lot to do theirs!!

I can't handle it if Brentford fuck up tomorrow.
I thought a draw tonight would be a shit result but in hindsight it would have been better than a cunting defeat. At least Brentford would have need a win against Stoke. Now they need a point. 

No hope I'm afraid....
(07-17-2020, 07:12 PM)devonstroller Wrote: Not
A
Chance

No chance plus our bottlers would then screw up against QPR !!
Brentford need 4 points from 2 games. They don’t even need to beat Stoke to finish above us.