Pubs
Pint and 1/2 of Thatcher's sat by the River Severn yesterday. £5 appeared to be a tad expensive. People behaving and still keeping distance, masks were nowhere to be seen though?
(04-16-2021, 04:59 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Pint and 1/2 of Thatcher's sat by the River Severn yesterday. £5 appeared to be a tad expensive. People behaving and still keeping distance, masks were nowhere to be seen though?

Masks are not required to be worn outside.  Be a tad difficult to sup a pint with a mask on.
I told you I’ll be back
I've been every day. All well behaved patrons. Some pubs struggling to juggle the service/order/delivery business, some taken to it naturally. Great to be back but it can get chilly when the sun drops.
I'll add, pubs have had a lot of unfair criticism over the course of the germ. I've found, in general, they've been safer than many shops and supermarkets and God knows how they manage to make a living let alone any profit. Hence my support!
21st May will probably be my next visit to a pub as a mate has booked a table indoors for 2 hours. Bit shit you can only stay for 2 hours and if it wasn’t for his bday I probably wouldn’t bother going. Make a change dressing up to go out I guess. I better dust off my boots Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back