Pubs
The ones I’ve seen are still very busy. Obviously the sun shining has helped. 

Anyone been back yet?  Personally I’d rather sit in my garden with mates and music and have beers on tap rather than paying three times as much and having to wait ages to get served or worse.... having to spend ages downloading an app and ordering and paying on that.
I told you I’ll be back
Meeting up in one today with my folks as it was the pld dear’s birthday yesterday and haven’t seen them since October. But as for a casual pint I can’t see me doing that for a bit, save a swift one after golf.
I’m waiting until the madness has passed. It seems like a lot of hassle at the minute.
I’d probably feel differently if I was 25.
A bloke that sits in front of me at the shrine is down here with his family and has asked to meet up for a pint in Newquay, so I may go for a swift one to catch up.
Had a few this week. No issues, well organised and great to be back.
(04-16-2021, 07:01 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: A bloke that sits in front of me at the shrine is down here with his family and has asked to meet up for a pint in Newquay, so I may go for a swift one to catch up.

Newquay arms or Central or Sailors Arms?  I haven’t been in Newquay for probably 20 years.  Always had a good time down there. 

Enjoy!!!

(04-16-2021, 05:58 AM)Fido Wrote: Meeting up in one today with my folks as it was the pld dear’s birthday yesterday and haven’t seen them since October. But as for a casual pint I can’t see me doing that for a bit, save a swift one after golf.

Hope you have a good time with your parents.
I told you I’ll be back
Did Old Moseley Arms, Balsall Heath on Tuesday and the Woodman in Brum yesterday.
No probs and very rapid service in both.
Great to be back at the pub.
Been in a few. No issues other than it gets a bit nippy. Mild at the King Arthur was a pleasant surprise.
(04-16-2021, 07:20 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Did Old Moseley Arms, Balsall Heath on Tuesday and the Woodman in Brum yesterday.
No probs and very rapid service in both.
Great to be back at the pub.

Also went to the Old Mo (no bookings taken just walk ins) on Wednesday evening and was fairly quiet. Those pubs open in Kings Heath and Moseley seem to be fully booked and difficult to get in. Off to the Birmingham Brewery Company tomorrow evening. Not a big fan of their beers but its about meeting friends and talking shite innit
Booked in for a week on Monday for lunch in the bar/restaurant at a golf club near us. Been there a few times, always good. Looking forward to Steak n Chips and a few ales.