Pubs
(04-16-2021, 07:02 AM)richbaggie Wrote: Had a few this week. No issues, well organised and great to be back.

Yep. Not been myself yet but my daughter works in the local here. A village pub with food so it will probably be different to some town centre places but they are safer there than in the shops and supermarkets.
Not yet, I'll probably wait until next month. My lad went out with his mates from work earlier this week. No booking required. He's off out this afternoon too but his mate booked the table a couple of weeks ago. Off out tomorrow too, no booking required. All a bit inconsistent.
I've got 5 (FIVE) hours booked tomorrow.
I've got 5 (FIVE) hours booked tomorrow.
I've got 5 (FIVE) hours booked tomorrow
Managed a pint of Thatcher's and 1/2 Dark Fruits sat by the River Seven yesterday. I almost cried when they charged me £5.
(04-16-2021, 01:38 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Managed a pint of Thatcher's and 1/2 Dark Fruits sat by the Rliver Seven yesterday. I almost cried when they charged me £5.

For one and half pints? I’d have cried with happiness at that price!

Had a few drinks in the pubs in Moseley this week... everywhere we’ll organised and nowhere near as chaotic as anticipated... fair few walk-ins have been accommodated.

Think tonight could be messy... first Friday night, decent sunny weather... what could possibly go wrong.
(04-16-2021, 08:45 AM)TR 675 Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 07:20 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Did Old Moseley Arms, Balsall Heath on Tuesday and the Woodman in Brum yesterday.
No probs and very rapid service in both.
Great to be back at the pub.

Also went to the Old Mo (no bookings taken just walk ins) on Wednesday evening and was fairly quiet. Those pubs open in Kings Heath and Moseley seem to be fully booked and difficult to get in. Off to the Birmingham Brewery Company tomorrow evening. Not a big fan of their beers but its about meeting friends and talking shite innit

Interesting that you mention the Birmingham Brewery. One of my mates was talking about them yesterday. Did the tour and tasting a couple of years back. Was rather underwhelmed by their beer as well. Same for Two Towers brewery.
(04-16-2021, 11:11 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: wow 6 visits to The Barley Mow, Penn. That's keen

And its a Dingle Pub - is there a spy in our midst Smile Worth a visit for the steak and stilton pie.
(04-16-2021, 10:30 AM)Supamart Wrote: Couple of visits to The Barley Mow, Penn.

Busy, but well organised.

Used to be my local. Know it very well!