BBC website favouring Women's Football?
(06-14-2019, 12:47 PM)Sandking Wrote: Philistines. Wink [Image: D8o53qJXkAAPx20.jpg]

Pissin' meself
(06-14-2019, 12:47 PM)Sandking Wrote: Philistines. Wink [Image: D8o53qJXkAAPx20.jpg]

Post of the year  Big Grin
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
Alright, that made me laugh.

Genius ROFL  - this post has made my day! But not sure how my wife got the chain undone from the sink to get out there!
(06-14-2019, 01:53 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Alright, that made me laugh.

And me  Big Grin
In 2019 do we really have a thread that is criticising the placement of women’s football in a list while there is a World Cup going on?

They’ll be getting the vote next.

I used to question whether there were barriers to equality then I read crap like this and it opens my eyes.
(06-14-2019, 03:56 PM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: In 2019 do we really have a thread that is criticising the placement of women’s football in a list while there is a World Cup going on?

I used to question whether there were barriers to equality then I read crap like this and it opens my eyes.

It's political correctness gone mad!!
(06-14-2019, 04:10 PM)hudds Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 03:56 PM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: In 2019 do we really have a thread that is criticising the placement of women’s football in a list while there is a World Cup going on?

It's political correctness gone mad!!

Next we’ll be having all male committees and legislatures in major western democracies deciding on a woman’s right to choose on their own bodies. That’d never happen.
(06-14-2019, 12:18 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 12:16 PM)The Real PK Wrote: Is there anything more cringe-worthy than a male feminist?

I asked one. He said they aren't cringeworthy, and his opinion is more important than anyone else's on this subject, so I guess the answer is yes

I genuinely don’t get why this annoys you? The idea that someone who experiences something first hand is going to be better placed than someone pontificating from the sidelines to talk about a subject is a pretty solid argument. Yes sometimes this maybe skewed by the persons intelligence, communication skills or ability to manage things but in general I think experiencing / having working knowledge of things is better than just an opinion. That isn’t to say you can’t have one, which no one has said you can’t have abs far as I can see.

In answer to PK why would you not want to be on the side of feminism if it’s objective is to be treated equally? I’d like to think my daughter will be able to do any job she wants regardless of what gender is the norm in that industry.

It’s actually 1975 still around here.

Most are questioning the BBC’s feminist agenda in general, not specifically the World Cup. I think their journalism has become pc obsessed dumbed down rubbish. Some think it’s their duty as a national broadcaster to promote it. Each to their own, but I find their journalism to be more like a lifestyle magazine for teenage girls.