Summer Transfer Window Thread
My Leeds colleague reckons Joe Gelhardt is coming on loan to us, he's knows someone who knows someone so probably 75% ITK.
In the form of his life.
(01-19-2023, 03:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: My Leeds colleague reckons Joe Gelhardt is coming on loan to us, he's knows someone who knows someone so probably 75% ITK.

Could be something in that.

Leeds want to get him out on loan and most of the Championship are chasing. Nixon reporting pretty much every club has held talks and Leeds only interested in the ones who will cover all his wages and there aren't many Champ sides that can afford them. Would be a different striker to what we have.

Undev is an absolute bag-merchant, but he's looked shite when playing for Brighton!
(01-19-2023, 03:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: My Leeds colleague reckons Joe Gelhardt is coming on loan to us, he's knows someone who knows someone so probably 75% ITK.

Funnily enough I have a Leeds fan colleague too. He reckons he’s off to Wigan though. 76% ITK
(01-20-2023, 12:06 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Funnily enough I have a Leeds fan colleague too. He reckons he’s off to Wigan though. 76% ITK

Been loaned there before.  Doesn’t score many tbf
If he did (score many) he'd be playing for a premier League team who need a goalscorer. Like Leeds.
(01-20-2023, 12:42 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: If he did (score many) he'd be playing for a premier League team who need a goalscorer. Like Leeds.

He scored Fugging near enough zero mon! 

If he was good enough he would be PL. Clearly isn’t
Need a couple of fresh faces in as tonight highlighted and get some deadwood off the books.
Last night showed we’re really lacking in depth.

For me, our first 11 is arguably the best in the division. However, our lack of depth may even cost us a play off place.

For me, we need…

Winger - MP is out for months and I think I’m finally at my wits end with Grady, we need a starter on the other side to Jed
Striker - loan from PL maybe
Full back - ideally a versatile one the can cover right and left
(01-21-2023, 11:56 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Last night showed we’re really lacking in depth.

For me, our first 11 is arguably the best in the division. However, our lack of depth may even cost us a play off place.

For me, we need…

Winger - MP is out for months and I think I’m finally at my wits end with Grady, we need a starter on the other side to Jed

Correct.  In that order too
(01-21-2023, 12:10 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 11:56 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Last night showed we’re really lacking in depth.

For me, we need…

Correct.  In that order too

I'd swap full back with striker, TGH isn't a full back and I don't know what Reach is but he isn't one either. Pieters looks a lot better in the middle than when he was put out on the left.