Summer Transfer Window Thread
(08-11-2022, 10:01 AM)wbamitch Wrote: The Athletic reporting that Forest have bid £20 million for Dennis from Watford and I seen somewhere yesterday that Leeds are going for Sarr.

We handled them both well on Monday but good news in the grand scheme of things. Obviously they will have money to spend but I can’t see them bringing in players of equivalent quality

We certainly handled Dennis well, Sarr gave us plenty of problems. 

Man U in for him now.
Anything happening yet in incomings ?
Just look at todays pitiful bench.
I think we have a good bench at this level. But the obvious problem is the striker situation
(08-14-2022, 04:46 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Anything happening yet in incomings ?
Just look at todays pitiful bench.

Working on one that’s not far away
Look at the rest of the Division, our competitors. They all have weaknesses in their squads. Many have more than ours.
Hopefully this thread will be busy today !
(09-01-2022, 06:54 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Hopefully this thread will be busy today !

I hope so. This thread is my crowning glory. I'm waiting for the half million views come up!  Big Grin
According to West Brom News, Wigan have entered the race for CR7.    Rolleyes

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2022/08/3...-robinson/
There doesn't seem to be much linking us with anyone in January. I'm sure CC would want to do a bit of wheeling and dealing with a couple of ins and outs to freshen up his sqaud.
(12-11-2022, 12:10 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: There doesn't seem to be much linking us with anyone in January. I'm sure CC would want to do a bit of wheeling and dealing with a couple of ins and outs to freshen up his sqaud.

It'll be interesting to see what he wants to do. He's got the bunch settled and firing and gives the impression he is happy with the squad he has. 

I still don't think we have a pot to piss in and no mention of Lai paying back his loan so I'm not expecting much anyway.