Summer Transfer Window Thread
(09-01-2020, 03:35 PM)Artist Wrote: Pushing hard for Brighton to sell us David Button for less than £1 million, exciting times.

We even arranged a friendly down there so he can come back on the bus with everyone else. Save on taxi fare.
Someone has seen this on Instagram. Obviously, it's probably nonsense, but there are some new names on there:

For those that can’t access. Says we are close to a number of deals.

Krovi, Deeney and Robinson.

Offers for Billing from Bournemouth and Chalobah from Watford.

Also in talks with Subacic from Monaco but wages are an issue.
Seen worse lists.....
(09-01-2020, 07:37 PM)Dumbo Wrote: For those that can’t access. Says we are close to a number of deals.

Krovi, Deeney and Robinson.

Offers for Billing from Bournemouth and Chalobah from Watford.

Also in talks with Subacic from Monaco but wages are an issue.

Subacic on a free would be an excellent capture, a really good keeper.

Billing I really like and wanted us to sign him when he was at Hudds, so would be chuffed with that, and Chalobah could go either way.

If we could add Deeney and Krov on loan, with Grant and Robinson coming in were looking far better.

Still looks very pretty bleak in defence, but that lot would add some real quality and depth.
I hope that there's something in what is clearly almost certainly a bollox post. Subasic, Billing and Chalobah would all be welcome
Don't prowl around the twatter much but looked at Alan Nixon's tweets this evening. He seems to enjoy interacting with fans, doesn't he? Is he usually on the pulse? Made some intriguing comments today.

e.g. Kipre down in West Brom today will probably go for only £1m. West Ham want to get people out "badly" before they can start buying meaning Grady available "at the right price". Expects "lengthy haggling" if Huddersfield want £16m for Grant (made me chuckle that Big Grin )
Lengthy haggling is our speciality. Theres Moroccan market traders who bow down to our hagglingness.
Batshuayi?

https://t.co/I68DdAGhEk
(09-02-2020, 07:34 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Batshuayi?

https://t.co/I68DdAGhEk

This would be a signing. We could get him, however would require some A M B I T I O N