Running Clique
Tomorrow looks brighter…

Was a little slack over the festive period, and had a chest infection in the run up. Managed to go out New Year’s Eve for 5k which felt very cleansing.
In the form of his life.
Yeah think I'll leave my kit in my bag till tomorrow....
Have managed four 5ks over the break just to help keep the wolves from the door. If it starts raining whilst I’m out so be it but running is like golf for me; if it’s pissing down before you start it’ll get sacked off.
Depends how heavy it is, but of drizzle is quiet pleasant to run in, but at the minute it’s running through puddles and a complete soaking so I’ll bide my time.
In the form of his life.
Bit more than drizzle unfortunately.

I'll just go out tomorrow instead.
(01-02-2024, 12:04 PM)Duffers Wrote: Bit more than drizzle unfortunately.

I'll just go out tomorrow instead.

The forecast in the West Mids is improving as the week progresses and we're in for some sunny days.

<Fire up your new BBQ Soph>
I told you I’ll be back
Did go out in the end, went out to get some lunch and decided it wasn't too bad so went back and got my kit on and did a quick four miles around the river.

Glad I went now, first run back after Christmas is always painful so good to get it out of the way. Plus I had some new Powerbeats I was itching to try out.

Ironically it's brightened up now.
Just did a lunchtime 5k around the industrial parks of East Bristol. The weather was more uplifting than the scenery
(01-02-2024, 11:47 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Tomorrow looks brighter…

Was a little slack over the festive period, and had a chest infection in the run up. Managed to go out New Year’s Eve for 5k which felt very cleansing.

Was wetter today ffs! Good to blow the cobwebs off though.
In the form of his life.
(01-03-2024, 01:19 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 11:47 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Tomorrow looks brighter…

Was wetter today ffs! Good to blow the cobwebs off though.

First run after Christmas is always an absolute bitch. Best just to suck it up and get it out the way.