Kebabs for Jabs
(08-01-2021, 12:37 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 12:25 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 12:05 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: You can be locked up and thrown in jail just for having a kebab these days.

Get a vegan one, then you get made Prime Minister.

(08-01-2021, 12:23 PM)Bear Town Baggie Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 11:44 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 11:38 AM)Bear Town Baggie Wrote: How about they are excluded from any NHS servuces, payments from social security etc and public and private group gatherings until double vaccinated? Or just isolated at home with an asbo.

Great idea. As long as all people have to have a health check and any that fall into the overweight category also get struck off from NHS services. The NHS would be never under pressure again considering that 1 in 4 adults in the UK are obese never mind overweight.
I'm not against that either.

Depends on how you define being overweight / obese though, using BMI for example is woefully inadequate, according to that I'm obese/morbidly obese, ask anyone who's met me and they'll tell you, I'm just a bit porky! Big Grin

Are you sure it's not cuddly or is that just on your Tinder profile  Big Grin

I believe on Tinder etc... one must use Curvy, instead of saying I'm a porker... As opposed to curvy meaning that they can be slim and still have curves, it has taken over as the de facto version of I'm fat. Big Grin
(08-02-2021, 08:18 AM)MassDebater Wrote: I believe on Tinder etc... one must use Curvy, instead of saying I'm a porker... As opposed to curvy meaning that they can be slim and still have curves, it has taken over as the de facto version of I'm fat. Big Grin

It's T H I C C with two Cs on Tinder
(08-02-2021, 08:18 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 08:18 AM)MassDebater Wrote: I believe on Tinder etc... one must use Curvy, instead of saying I'm a porker... As opposed to curvy meaning that they can be slim and still have curves, it has taken over as the de facto version of I'm fat. Big Grin

It's T H I C C with two Cs on Tinder

I believe that is only for those of darker skin tone, or those that prefer men with darker skin tones, or fuggin' numpty kids who cannot speak properly.
(08-01-2021, 08:56 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: Fucking love kebabs.  I'd have had my jab a month sooner if a mixed on naan had been on offer.

You may be in luck if you are over 50. You could request a kebab in exchange for getting your booster.
(08-02-2021, 10:06 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 08:56 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: Fucking love kebabs.  I'd have had my jab a month sooner if a mixed on naan had been on offer.

You may be in luck if you are over 50. You could request a kebab in exchange for getting your booster.

There's a bloody good idea!