When will the lockdown get more strict??
(04-10-2020, 04:34 PM)Squid Wrote: Drove through the sunlit uplands of Smethwick and Ladywood on the way to the supermarket. There was hardly anyone out at all.

I'm not having the curtain-twitchers and people who have a fetish for martial law talking us into a full lockdown. Most people are behaving.

Correct. Won’t stop the regular babbers on here having a good old wahhh though.
I dunno what the bank holiday effect will be so I may be shot down in flames by the time tomorrow's news is out, but I think people are behaving well.
Having said that, I'm all for some of Derek's draconian measures being taken against those few that aren't. It would be nice if the news outlets praised the good behaviour thus encouraging the right way to behave and showing the way for those kids who don't have a particularly good parenting model.
(04-10-2020, 04:57 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I dunno what the bank holiday effect will be so I may be shot down in flames by the time tomorrow's news is out, but I think people are behaving well.
Having said that, I'm all for some of Derek's draconian measures being taken against those few that aren't.  It would be nice if the news outlets praised the good behaviour thus encouraging the right way to behave and showing the way for those kids who don't have a particularly good parenting model.

Bad news sells, good news doesn’t. Sadly.
Been for a 5 mile walk. Passed around 20 other people who practically dived out of the way.

Beautiful Good Friday today, lovely weather.
People out and about everywhere today. It was inevitable wasn't it? Selfish people who don't realise or care if their actions take a few lives with them.

Times like this reveal the best and the worst of people.
(04-10-2020, 11:40 AM)coxy134 Wrote: People 2 doors away from us (ignoramus's in the extreme) going out 6 to 7 times a day. Bringing daughter and her kids in the evening to stay over then playing in the garden. the son who never comes has visited twice this week.

I can understand the occasional popping out but they really wind me up!

Sounds a rough place  Big Grin
(04-10-2020, 04:57 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I dunno what the bank holiday effect will be so I may be shot down in flames by the time tomorrow's news is out, but I think people are behaving well.
Having said that, I'm all for some of Derek's draconian measures being taken against those few that aren't.  It would be nice if the news outlets praised the good behaviour thus encouraging the right way to behave and showing the way for those kids who don't have a particularly good parenting model.

I tell you why if you didnt point out the cunts they would think it's ok to carry on what they are doing .
One of our newish nurses lost a friend she trained with . She died in Birmingham two days ago RIP Elisia .people need to stay the fuck at home.
(04-09-2020, 03:08 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 02:56 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: A lot of these fuckers in Manchester had DJ's, bouncy castles & fireworks, FFS, social distancing my arse, fucking morons,   Angry
I'm sure forces all over the country can tell the same. After all, let's face it, how many dimwits do we see at the football.
Stronger penalties to get them to comply is needed.

A rubber bullet or whack with a truncheon might help.
Out for my daily run yesterday and whilst most behave and get out of your way there was a group of around 8 late teenagers in the park blatantly showing people they didn't give a shit.
Unfortunately I don't run with a mobile otherwise I would have no problem in shopping the twats!  Angry