Team for.........
Next game.

Whenever, wherever that may be. After a full week of training and with a fully fit squad of course. And contracts and loans being extended due to circumstances.

Johnstone

O’Shea 
Bartley
Ajai
Gibbs

Sawyers
Livermore

Diangana 
Periera 
Robinson

HRK

Bond, Hegazi, Krovinovic, Austin, Phillips, Grosiki, Furlong

No room - Brunt, Barry, Townsend, Edwards, Zohore, Harper, Ferguson, Peltier, Tulloch
I would go Periera, Krov, Robinson with Diang on bench.
Hegazi in for Bartley. Harsh to drop Krov.
Funny to think who the form players were before the World went to shite.

Krovi, Townsend and Harper...arguably our better players of the last few games but I’d like to see the team above.
Will the rest help players like Gibbs and Diangana?

Will the mid-table teams still be on the beach?
All teams will have players back from injury , some long term so will potentially be stronger so it will be like a mini new season , teams who were inform could potentially go on a bad run and visa versa ie look at Norwich at the beginning of last season and then after 10 games never looked back , so its going to be difficult especially if games are to be played in empty stadiums. I would rather go up or stay down under those circumstances than just being promoted as it stands .
Would failure to get promoted from this point be met with more sympathy from Baggies fans, considering the reasons and break in play?

Should the season conclude in a few months, that is...
(04-07-2020, 10:39 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Would failure to get promoted from this point be met with more sympathy from Baggies fans, considering the reasons and break in play?

No chance
(04-07-2020, 10:39 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Would failure to get promoted from this point be met with more sympathy from Baggies fans, considering the reasons and break in play?

Not for me.

We have had a decent rest, we have the strongest squad in the league, and we’d be playing a handful of sides with nothing to play for, and with a 6 point advantage... we also play the two sides most likely to overhaul us.

Johnstone

Gibbs
Hegazi
Ajayi
OShea

Sawyers
Livermore 

Periera
Krovinovic
Grady

Robinson

Bond, Townsend, Bartley, Harper, Grosicki, Austin, HRK.

Not getting that XI and bench over the line from this position would be a huge failure.