Boris gone to hospital
There are some callous twats beinging  to emerge on here, the man is seriously ill and may well die have some compassion FFS.
(04-06-2020, 10:56 PM)sickParrot Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 10:42 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: I think a bit of compassion is called for here.

The guy has access to the best scientific advice and hasn’t picked this up queuing to feed his kids at Tesco.

Consider this a warning, same goes to you sunshine.

I will leave your posts up so everyone can see what kind of people you are.
What's wrong with people. What with some of the comments about Boris and cockwombles ignoring govt advice. Thank fuck we daint have to rely on these during WW2
(04-06-2020, 11:02 PM)baggie93 Wrote: What's wrong with people. What with some of the comments about Boris and cockwombles ignoring govt advice. Thank fuck we daint have to rely on these during WW2

Ain’t that the truth. Over here we’re halfway through a four week lockdown. I’ve only been out once to go to the supermarket and don’t know if I’ll have a job to go back to when this is all over. Yet the Minister of health thought it was a good idea to drive 20km to take his family to the beach.
Liking Boris or not I hope he and anyone with this disease recover, as there has been enough death worldwide. But some people still don’t stick to the rules.

(04-06-2020, 07:55 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Very worrying when they were saying the other day that statistically people going into ICU survived in only 50% of occasions.
you Really should not post statements like this people are worried enough.
(04-07-2020, 12:28 AM)wba13 Wrote: Liking Boris or not I hope he and anyone with this disease recover, as there has been enough death worldwide. But some people still don’t stick to the rules.

(04-06-2020, 07:55 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Very worrying when they were saying the other day that statistically people going into ICU survived in only 50% of occasions.
you Really should not post statements like this people are worried enough.

It's okay mate, they've just broadcast that stat on ITV!
The amount of posts on other social media outlets regarding Boris and his admittance to ICU, specifically wishing him dead and ill will is absolutely disgusting and we won't stand for it on this forum either.
(04-06-2020, 10:26 PM)Sunshine Wrote: Hope he is seriously Ill and not taking up a bed that could be used by someone that really needs it.

Have a couple of days off to think about your post.
Reading this thread this morning has really disappointed me. I thought as Baggies fans we all had an element of compassion and humane beliefs.

What some of you have written on this thread sickens me and makes me wonder what kind of people you are.
(04-07-2020, 06:40 AM)boingingjim Wrote: Reading this thread this morning has really disappointed me. I thought as Baggies fans we all had an element of compassion and humane beliefs.

What some of you have written on this thread sickens me and makes me wonder what kind of people you are.

Your problem is thinking that baggie fans are different from any other group of people out there.