Boris gone to hospital
Whilst Boris, this government, its policies and the way they’ve acted in the last 18 months couldn’t be any further from my leanings, I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, and that’s before even considering the thought of Raab stepping up.

However, if Rees-Mogg were to catch it, I can’t say that I’d shed a tear.
(04-05-2020, 11:12 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: i don’t think there’s any “leanings” in human deaths, me and my two sisters have to attend my mother’s funeral on Wednesday with no minister or family members or friends present so politics don’t come into any of this present situation

I have the same with my Uncle who I was close to in my early years.

Sorry for your loss, Bartley.
Just been admitted to ICU as his condition has worsened.

Hope he pulls through.
Now taken into intensive care.
Got the impression that his condition is a lot worse than what they were willing to say earlier in the press conference update.
(04-06-2020, 07:23 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Got the impression that his condition is a lot worse than what they were willing to say earlier in the press conference update.

He’s now in intensive care! Serious.
whatever your politics, this isn't good for the general public's morale!
Silver linings are that Chris Whitty and Matt Hancock are both recovered and back to work so hopefully we're still in a good position to respond but this really isn't good now he's in an ICU, hopefully he can pull through.
Intensive care. Doesn't sound good.
(04-06-2020, 07:43 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Intensive care. Doesn't sound good.

The fact that he had had symptoms for about 9 days? And then needs to go to hospital and then needs IC. Scary times for all of us.