PFA
(04-02-2020, 12:10 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Early days atm, we should open a book on which clubs will go bankrupt never mind which players are going to be paid.

Be interesting to see how much is spent on transfers over the remainder of the year

Might some players regret not signing contracts that were offered!
(04-02-2020, 12:17 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 12:10 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Early days atm, we should open a book on which clubs will go bankrupt never mind which players are going to be paid.

Be interesting to see how much is spent on transfers over the remainder of the year

Might some players regret not signing contracts that were offered!

I wouldn't expect any club to be offering any new contracts to any players, it's to bigger risk IMO. 
The greedy players who were offered contracts and played a waiting game are now in the shite.
We have several on our books? they can all just be released now. Let face it hundreds of players are going to be
looking for new clubs. The clubs can pick and choose now and dictate the salary on offer.
With sky subsciptions free, the big pay days in football IMO are gone and may never return. 
Massive changes to the game are coming IMO.
I wonder how Nathan Ferguson feels about it?
(04-02-2020, 12:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I wonder how Nathan Ferguson feels about it?

Probably doesn't find it as funny as most of here would, faw shaw.
You read my mnd!!!
Tulloch and Edwards probably a bit edgy too