Night car cruising in the Black Country - WTF??
(04-03-2020, 04:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Reminds me of the time I had a Alfasud Ti. Lovely car to look at and drive, but was a right rot box under the paintwork.
Tried to jack it up the one time.....the jack kept going up and up and the car stayed on the ground.

Fortunately these were galvanised. The only rot I had to deal with was where the sills had bent / split due to successive idiots jacking it up in the wrong places.

'Sud Ti's are amongst the most desirable modern Alfas. Not many left at all.
(04-06-2020, 04:12 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 04:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Reminds me of the time I had a Alfasud Ti. Lovely car to look at and drive, but was a right rot box under the paintwork.
Tried to jack it up the one time.....the jack kept going up and up and the car stayed on the ground.

Fortunately these were galvanised. The only rot I had to deal with was where the sills had bent / split due to successive idiots jacking it up in the wrong places.

Mike Brewer did one. Looked a nice motor.
(04-06-2020, 04:12 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

Loved the car Proth, but it was too far gone with rot. For it's time it was a great looking motor.