Wimbledon
Cancelled.
Shall we just forget everything planned in 2020, and start afresh on 1st January 2021?

It's getting to the point where I'm not sure if our tea will be given the go ahead tonight! (Supposed to be Chicken Ceaser salad if anyone is interested).
(04-01-2020, 03:18 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: Shall we just forget everything planned in 2020, and start afresh on 1st January 2021?

It's getting to the point where I'm not sure if our tea will be given the go ahead tonight! (Supposed to be Chicken Ceaser salad if anyone is interested).

Posh cnut having starters in times like these...
Fugging strawberry growers will need a bail out then.
(04-01-2020, 03:31 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Fugging strawberry growers will need a bail out then.

Yep. They are in a right jam now.
(04-01-2020, 03:33 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 03:31 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Fugging strawberry growers will need a bail out then.

Yep. They are in a right jam now.

Big Grin
So Wimbledon cancelled and when is that last week June 1st week July or around then and yet they want to get football played in May /June are they taking the piss how can you cancel one tournament and restart another. I think this season is over this virus is not going away anytime soon. I’m due to go away the middle of September I really think this is in jeopardy. My nieces wedding at end off July for me has no chance British Grand Prix very doubtful. Can’t see us getting back to anything like normal till September/October just my opinion and hope I’m wrong .
We're meant to be going away at the end of July, looking very doubtful at the moment. Our kid was off to USA at a similar time, that's also in doubt.
Mate of mine was due to go to Disney Land Monday (just gone) cancelled and holiday company are dragging their feet on the £9k it cost him!
(04-01-2020, 03:24 PM)Fido Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 03:18 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: Shall we just forget everything planned in 2020, and start afresh on 1st January 2021?

Posh cnut having starters in times like these...

Smile You should see what we having for the palate cleanser course....
(04-01-2020, 04:29 PM)wba13 Wrote: So Wimbledon cancelled and when is that last week June 1st week July or around then and yet they want to get football played in May /June are they taking the piss how can you cancel one tournament and restart another. I think this season is over this virus is not going away anytime soon.  I’m due to go away the middle of September I really think this is in jeopardy. My nieces wedding at end off July for me has no chance British Grand Prix very doubtful. Can’t see us getting back to anything like normal till September/October  just my opinion and hope I’m wrong .

I think you are right with the September thing. Even then, I would think things will only restart slowly. Just my onions, mind.