Box sets
(03-25-2020, 12:12 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote: Tempted by Line of Duty. Anyone watched? Thoughts?

I've not seen any of it

Great series of programmes.
Thinking of rewatching all of it before the new series is shown Smile
Line of Duty excellent, you'll enjoy that no end

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
First 2 episodes of Line of Duty. Good start. Will easily get through those in the coming weeks. Where can I find The Wire.... Netflix or ? Not on iplayer.
By the box set on eBay, you won’t regret it!

Failing that it’s SKY on demand box sets subscription or download I think,somebody else may be able to help more?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(03-25-2020, 03:28 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote: First 2 episodes of Line of Duty. Good start. Will easily get through those in the coming weeks. Where can I find The Wire.... Netflix or ? Not on iplayer.

The Wire is now on Sky catch up. Deebo told me and I'm intending to binge on it tonight.
Loved Line of Duty BTW.
(03-25-2020, 06:16 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 03:28 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote: First 2 episodes of Line of Duty. Good start. Will easily get through those in the coming weeks. Where can I find The Wire.... Netflix or ? Not on iplayer.

The Wire is now on Sky catch up. Deebo told me and I'm intending to binge on it tonight.
Loved Line of Duty BTW.

Also on NOW TV, I watched the first 3 episodes last night and really enjoyed it

Also just finished The Tunnel series 1 which I quite enjoyed too, based on the Swedish/Danish series The Bridge
As with all threads of this type on here my vote always goes to Love/Hate. Fantastically underrated.
Just about to watch last stand I think it's called
(03-26-2020, 06:06 AM)fbaggy Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 06:16 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Loved Line of Duty BTW.

Also on NOW TV, I watched the first 3 episodes last night and really enjoyed it

Also just finished The Tunnel series 1 which I quite enjoyed too, based on the Swedish/Danish series The Bridge

The Tunnel - very good!

Line of Duty first series done. Excellent will watch the others over the coming days
For anyone who hasn't seen it Informer is available on iPlayer as a box set.