At what point?
OK, so let's say they bring out a 'lockdown'. What exactly will happen with all the selfish cunts anyway? Do you really think there are the resources in every town and village to stop people going out and about? Sure you might stop the scenes of people enjoying a jolly holiday like this weekend has seen, but even in countries where they have a full lockdown there are lots of reports of idiots flouting it. I just saw something from an Italian saying he thought it was only the Mediteranean people that were idiots, but obviously not (he mentioned people frolicking in the sea during lockdown)

I quite like Duffers suggestion, however that only affects them, it's the poor fuckers they infect and possibly kill that are the key problem. Shooting them is the only answer!

People cannot be trusted, that is becoming clear. And you can't blame the Government for that. Maybe record their details for after it is over and hike their tax by 25% to cover the costs of looking after them and those they infect?
Use the Army to enforce the lockdown. There were pics of a squad of soldiers on Croydon High Street last week, so the option is there.
To be honest they need to lock it down now. In two weeks we will be in a significantly worse state than now. Some people just don’t give a toss. Get the army in place and marshal the streets. Everybody knows it’s coming. Other than a logistical reason I can’t see any reason for the delay.
(03-22-2020, 06:04 PM)Duffers Wrote: If people want to go out and be selfish cunts then let them. My proposal would be to ID them and add them to a register that automatically de-prioritises them in the event of them needing treatment.

Either that or just have the army shoot them.

Imvho you would only have to shoot a handful of them and the problem would stop.

(03-22-2020, 06:30 PM)Ciro Wrote: To be honest they need to lock it down now. In two weeks we will be in a significantly worse state than now. Some people just don’t give a toss. Get the army in place and marshal the streets. Everybody knows it’s coming. Other than a logistical reason I can’t see any reason for the delay.

That's what I'm struggling to understand too what the fugg is holding them back, if the mindless morons choose to ignore the curfews, and start looting or rioting just shoot them word would soon get round the authorities mean business extreme times call for extreme measures, this as we all suspect is why the lock down in China was so well observed as the government there do not take to kindly to dissent.
Can you imagine that cunt terry Christian bleating on about it I wish some fucker would put one him if he put his ugly mug out of his door
The thrust of all of this is most people saying the government need to “order a lockdown”. As others have said, it means absolutely nothing without the resources to enforce it.

What it all is basically saying is that despite having to find massive amounts of money to treat people, protect people and businesses, we are now looking at spending a load more public money to enforce measures just to stop people being complete twats.

So sad that money has to be wasted and the lives of the service personnel enforcing the lockdown have to be put at risk, but it looks like the only way.
(03-22-2020, 06:55 PM)Statto Wrote: The thrust of all of this is most people saying the government need to “order a lockdown”. As others have said, it means absolutely nothing without the resources to enforce it.

What it all is basically saying is that despite having to find massive amounts of money to treat people, protect people and businesses, we are now looking at spending a load more public money to enforce measures just to stop people being complete twats.

So sad that money has to be wasted and the lives of the service personnel enforcing the lockdown have to be put at risk, but it looks like the only way.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Also we only have around 100k soldiers (75k regulars the rest reserves)... I'm not sure how many of them are out of the country etc... already so we probably only have 75k soldiers to patrol every area of the UK...Maybe they can get the RAF involved too? I'm not sure the navy would be much use on the canals and rivers though?? Wink
(03-22-2020, 06:04 PM)Duffers Wrote: If people want to go out and be selfish cunts then let them. My proposal would be to ID them and add them to a register that automatically de-prioritises them in the event of them needing treatment.

Either that or just have the army shoot them.

Gets my vote
(03-22-2020, 06:59 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 06:55 PM)Statto Wrote: The thrust of all of this is most people saying the government need to “order a lockdown”. As others have said, it means absolutely nothing without the resources to enforce it.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Also we only have around 100k soldiers (75k regulars the rest reserves)... I'm not sure how many of them are out of the country etc... already so we probably only have 75k soldiers to patrol every area of the UK...Maybe they can get the RAF involved too? I'm not sure the navy would be much use on the canals and rivers though?? Wink

Mark Francois is getting his kit ready as we speak.
More likely to get vigilante groups first the way it's going.