Pereira Covid-19 Conundrum
If the season gets canned and no more games are played does that mean someone could pinch Pereira from under our noses as he won't have played the required number of games to trigger the permanent move?
According to Joseph Masi in the E & D, this break will only delay his eventual move to us and does not affect it one bit.
We can buy him at any time. I assume the reason we haven't is because there may be an additional fee if we choose to sign him prior to the number of games clause
(03-16-2020, 04:41 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: According to Joseph Masi in the E & D, this break will only delay his eventual move to us and does not affect it one bit.

Okay good to know, hope he's right!
(03-16-2020, 04:43 PM)Sliced Wrote: We can buy him at any time. I assume the reason we haven't is because there may be an additional fee if we choose to sign him prior to the number of games clause

I just wonder if there was a deadline for us buying him, e.g. what if it said we could buy him anytime before June 30th? Either way, I'm sure the club will pop the few quid in an envelope and send it over before that happens.