Which would be funnier...?
Villa being relegated or Liverpool being denied the title? (Ignoring for a second the impact it will have on us)

The initial response would naturally be Villa, but think about it... Villa will still be shit next season, seeing Liverpool robbed of their first title in years despite absolutely pissing the league would be once in a generation levels of hilarity.
Neither. As it would also mean Albion not being promoted
(03-13-2020, 01:55 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Neither. As it would also mean Albion not being promoted

I'd take not getting promoted if it meant Villa got relegated and faced the financial oblivion they've been avoiding for so long.
(03-13-2020, 01:55 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Neither. As it would also mean Albion not being promoted

In fairness Duffers has said to ignore that.

Us promoted and Villa relegated because the season couldn’t be finished would be far better than anything for me... but seeing Liverpool denied their first title for this would be a very close second.

Especially if City then spanked it next year!

I said ignoring that...

Do ever actually read anything?
(03-13-2020, 01:56 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:

I'd take not getting promoted if it meant Villa got relegated and faced the financial oblivion they've been avoiding for so long.

+1 million this. ^^^^
Liverpool would spend the next 30 years demanding justice, because this wouldn't be their fault.
(03-13-2020, 02:14 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Liverpool would spend the next 30 years demanding justice, because this wouldn't be their fault.
Liverpool would blame The Sun, spend 30 years pursuing a public enquiry, have candelit vigils every year to mark this day, prosecute someone in the police and then , when there is no one or nothing else is left, blame the grass for being too long and the rain for being too wet.
(03-13-2020, 02:52 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 02:14 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Liverpool would spend the next 30 years demanding justice, because this wouldn't be their fault.
Liverpool would blame The Sun, spend 30 years pursuing a public enquiry, have candelit vigils every year to mark this day, prosecute someone in the police and then , when there is no one or nothing else is left, blame the grass for being too long and the rain for being too wet.

That's what i meant.
(03-13-2020, 02:00 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I said ignoring that...

Do ever actually read anything?

Written by you... rarely