Meanwhile. In Scotland...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-51835876
"Gordon Jackson QC, who is leading Mr Salmond's defence team, put it to Woman A that Mr Salmond also kissed members of the public on the lips, because "that's the sort of man he was"".

If that's Cowley's idea of the best line of defence old Alex might be in a spot of bother.
(03-11-2020, 08:20 PM)Ossian Wrote: "Gordon Jackson QC, who is leading Mr Salmond's defence team, put it to Woman A that Mr Salmond also kissed members of the public on the lips, because "that's the sort of man he was"".

If that's Cowley's idea of the best line of defence old Alex might be in a spot of bother.

Yeah, if that is the best he can come up with... Big Grin
(03-11-2020, 08:20 PM)Ossian Wrote: "Gordon Jackson QC, who is leading Mr Salmond's defence team, put it to Woman A that Mr Salmond also kissed members of the public on the lips, because "that's the sort of man he was"".

Mr Salmond's defence are true Professionals.
He needs Bob Massingbird,the finest mind in legal history.
(03-11-2020, 08:33 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Yeah, if that is the best he can come up with... Big Grin

He came up with quite a lot by the looks of it
I was told years ago that Alex was a bad un.

Let's wait and see...
(03-11-2020, 08:59 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I was told years ago that Alex was a bad un.

Let's wait and see...

[Image: Alex-Salmond-web-1530x860.jpg]
(03-11-2020, 10:46 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 08:59 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I was told years ago that Alex was a bad un.

Let's wait and see...

[Image: Alex-Salmond-web-1530x860.jpg]

Spitting image must love him.

They just create a real life puppet for wee Alex.