BOGROLL SHORTAGE
Plenty of bog roll in Aldi in Solihull tonight, but a lack of soap. Weird stuff missing in Sainsbury’s according to Mrs S, stuff like porridge.
(03-06-2020, 09:00 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 08:54 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 08:23 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: The Chinese make 90% of Toilet paper for world supplies - of the sort we use anyway. Not only has that supply line been shut off, they also make paper face masks. The Chinese Government have directed them to make Face masks for the internal market initially. They have a billion people o There will be a shortage but I have some for sale at £20 a sheet!
It is the same for plastic packaging and containers btw. They have been directed to make spray guns,tubes,pump dispensers etc etc for the internal market only.
The biggest issue of this virus impact will be the damage it does to supplies of 'stuff' and the companies with contracts to assemble and supply several 'stuffs' to bigger firms. There will be a lot of companies go to the wall with this.

Yer shittin me?

Not me mate. I don't give a fuck. I'm going to live by the sea and eat sardines.

I fucking love sardines.
(03-07-2020, 09:09 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 09:00 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 08:54 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 08:23 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: The Chinese make 90% of Toilet paper for world supplies - of the sort we use anyway. Not only has that supply line been shut off, they also make paper face masks. The Chinese Government have directed them to make Face masks for the internal market initially. They have a billion people o There will be a shortage but I have some for sale at £20 a sheet!
It is the same for plastic packaging and containers btw. They have been directed to make spray guns,tubes,pump dispensers etc etc for the internal market only.
The biggest issue of this virus impact will be the damage it does to supplies of 'stuff' and the companies with contracts to assemble and supply several 'stuffs' to bigger firms. There will be a lot of companies go to the wall with this.

Yer shittin me?

Not me mate. I don't give a fuck. I'm going to live by the sea and eat sardines.

I fucking love sardines.
Bollocks - they will make you eat SNOOK like my dad did in the last war.
(03-06-2020, 10:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Plenty of bog roll in Aldi in Solihull tonight, but a lack of soap. Weird stuff missing in Sainsbury’s according to Mrs S, stuff like porridge.

Ahhh I noticed Morrisons didn't have many oats in either...I didn't connect the two things until I saw your post. I'm almost out of oats too... fugg!
I've just been to Asda, and it had everything we needed, however for some strange reason, there was a distinct lack of Heinz baked beans, so brought the Branstons one instead, Baines are Baines ay they!
Newspaper is not very absorbent these days. It doesn't flush well. On the up side, print doesn't come off.
(03-07-2020, 02:28 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I've just been to Asda, and it had everything we needed, however for some strange reason, there was a distinct lack of Heinz baked beans, so brought the Branstons one instead, Baines are Baines ay they!

sweet jesus mate think before you post Angry
(03-07-2020, 02:28 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I've just been to Asda, and it had everything we needed, however for some strange reason, there was a distinct lack of Heinz baked beans, so brought the Branstons one instead, Baines are Baines ay they!

I prefer Branston to Heinz, cheaper and taste nicer.
(03-07-2020, 04:57 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

I prefer Branston to Heinz, cheaper and taste nicer.

Abso Fucking Lutely. A top quality haricot in a flavour full sauce. Heinz have reduced the flavour in their salt adjustment.

#fuckMorley - wherever he is nowadays.