Zohore
(03-04-2020, 11:35 AM)Sliced Wrote: So frustrating. You just know if he comes in next game he'll do absolutely nothing.

Cardiff supporters I know described him as 1 great game followed by 7 bad ones, then just when you lose hope he'll have a cracker again, repeat to fade

Anichebe mark 2
Anichebe mark 2 (but a bit fitter!!!!)

All the attributes but seldom performs, good bit of business by Warnock
(03-04-2020, 11:29 AM)Peachy Wrote: How frusting is he? He has all the attributes to be a powerhouse of a centre forward. He's got decent pace for his size and good athleticism. He's strong and can properly rough people up.......... Yet he doesn't seem to believe in himself. He doesn't seem to have that inner confidence that he can make it happen.

Last night showed what he can do. Certainly as a bench option with 20 to go. The two centre halves had a cigar on all night until Big Ken came on and then he gave them a going over.

As much as I like Austin, Big Ken offers more for me from the bench when we are chasing a game.

If only Slav could somehow flick that switch in him he'd be a decent player imo.

Pennies dropping all over the shop

Problem is Austin is such a big character around the place, a bit like Paul Robinson used to be, that if he's not playing or left out he just stinks the place out, I think Slav should look at the bench and try to acoomadate both as certain games you've felt we've been crying out for a physical presence from the bench up top and we just don't have that option unless Kenneth is included

He's done nothing to justify his price tag but as I've said all along you can see he has the attributes and the way we play, with one up top, he's much more suited to that role or anything like it than Austin

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
His goal return isn’t that bad for how many actual minutes he’s played.
(03-04-2020, 02:16 PM)Dumbo Wrote: His goal return isn’t that bad for how many actual minutes he’s played.

Ken: 5 goals, 1 assist in 268 minutes

HRK: 10 goals, 1 assist in 1916 minutes

Austin: 8 goals, 1 assist in 1123
(03-04-2020, 02:13 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:29 AM)Peachy Wrote: How frusting is he? He has all the attributes to be a powerhouse of a centre forward. He's got decent pace for his size and good athleticism. He's strong and can properly rough people up.......... Yet he doesn't seem to believe in himself. He doesn't seem to have that inner confidence that he can make it happen.

Last night showed what he can do. Certainly as a bench option with 20 to go. The two centre halves had a cigar on all night until Big Ken came on and then he gave them a going over.

As much as I like Austin, Big Ken offers more for me from the bench when we are chasing a game.

If only Slav could somehow flick that switch in him he'd be a decent player imo.

Problem is Austin is such a big character around the place, a bit like Paul Robinson used to be, that if he's not playing or left out he just stinks the place out, I think Slav should look at the bench and try to acoomadate both as certain games you've felt we've been crying out for a physical presence from the bench up top and we just don't have that option unless Kenneth is included

He's done nothing to justify his price tag but as I've said all along you can see he has the attributes and the way we play, with one up top, he's much more suited to that role or anything like it than Austin

Cuzer

If that chance would have dropped to Austin he would have buried it that's what you are judged on as a striker.
(03-04-2020, 02:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Cuzer

If that chance would have dropped to Austin he would have buried it that's what you are judged on as a striker.

In that case he’s been crap this season as his goals scored to expected goals ratio is poor.
If anyone was on a one to one I would back him against any of our strikers .....you can make stats to make an argument on any sides ....I can see him in scapegoat corner by some on here as he isnt dwight Gayle
(03-04-2020, 02:40 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 02:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Cuzer

In that case he’s been crap this season as his goals scored to expected goals ratio is poor.

Zohore's is worse. 3 goals, expected goals 7.16
Austin. 8 goals, expected goals 11.54

For reference HRK is 10 goals, 7.69xG
Do those numbers include penalties?