Montero incoming...
(01-31-2019, 10:36 AM)Brunty Wrote: Don't rate him at all. I know we need wingers but I don't think he's the answer. He's only scored 1 goal for Swansea in over three seasons.

I'd rather give youth a go.

With that record I’d sooner give Youtha Joyce a go!
(01-31-2019, 10:36 AM)Brunty Wrote: Don't rate him at all. I know we need wingers but I don't think he's the answer. He's only scored 1 goal for Swansea in over three seasons.

Other than Leko which other youth wide players do we have? I'm sure he's being brought in to provide assists. Good impact sub in the final 20 mins now Sako and Burke aren't with us.

Where am the gowals comin from Tom!!

If only we had 2 of the top 10 scorers in the Division for him to aim for
If Montero is the best we can do then it's goodbye to promotion. 

Fucking jokers.
(01-31-2019, 10:51 AM)Hopalong Wrote: If Montero is the best we can do then it's goodbye to promotion. 

Fucking jokers.

Who do you expect and what calibre of player do you expect in january we are a championship team .
(01-31-2019, 10:51 AM)Hopalong Wrote: If Montero is the best we can do then it's goodbye to promotion. 

Fucking jokers.

Eh? A decent impact sub winger. I'm sure we'll see a couple more in today too.
(01-31-2019, 10:44 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Other than Leko which other youth wide players do we have? I'm sure he's being brought in to provide assists. Good impact sub in the final 20 mins now Sako and Burke aren't with us.

Isn't Tulloch a winger?
Bring back Wee Willie - free beer on the advertising boards AOTS - where did all.the fun go?
(01-31-2019, 10:58 AM)Brunty Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 10:44 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Isn't Tulloch a winger?

He looked very lively on saturday .
Have to say I'm a little underwhelmed at the thought of an injury prone winger who struggles to hold down a place in Swansea's first team coming in. If he does the business then great but on the surface it looks like we're just freeing up their wage bill for them to bring someone else in. We've been scouting, monitoring, contemplating and stalking for months now................... waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.