Coronavirus Match Cancellations
Inevitable, unfortunately.
I’m more than happy for the season to end now...

And maybe in 2-3weeks for the PL!
My brother just brought his third car this year !!! I reckon he has Car owner virus
(02-28-2020, 02:45 PM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: My brother just brought his third car this year !!! I reckon he has Car owner virus

Carazy!!!
(02-28-2020, 02:39 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I’m more than happy for the season to end now...

And maybe in 2-3weeks for the PL!

Unprecedented.  Might just be a case of nothing confirmed if the season cancelled soon so no relegation or promotion for 2019-20.  Then re-set.
If the only reason we're denied promotion and Villa stay up is because some bint in China ate a bat I'm going to extremely pissed off.
(02-28-2020, 03:24 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: If the only reason we're denied promotion and Villa stay up is because some bint in China ate a bat I'm going to extremely pissed off.

I'd like to put an arf, but it ain't beyond the realms of possibility knowing them jammy sods.
Let's be honest, the deludedfisheatingsealwankers, are the only fuckers lucky enough for this to get them out of the shit.
(02-28-2020, 02:36 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Inevitable, unfortunately.

Says who? Serie A games being played behind closed doors and they are looking into the feasibility of The Euro's being the same.

A far likelier possibility IMO with arrangements made regarding televising top tier games.
Results would be void apparently. At least Liverpool wouldn’t be Champions.