Darnell Fishers red card from Tuesday...
(02-28-2020, 07:47 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 06:00 PM)Albionmad Wrote: I wonder what the appeal verdict would have been if it had been an Albion player?
The same.
Unless you believe in conspiracy against the Albion.

Well Benrahma got away with an elbow to an opponent's face and so did another player recently (cant remember who off the tomh) whereas Perreira was banned for 3 matches. Last season, Gayle was banned for conning a match official whereas Grealish was getting away with it virtually every week.
(02-27-2020, 06:00 PM)Albionmad Wrote: I wonder what the appeal verdict would have been if it had been an Albion player?
The same.

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you!
(02-28-2020, 07:56 AM)Albionmad Wrote:
The same.

Well Benrahma got away with an elbow to an opponent's face and so did another player recently (cant remember who off the tomh) whereas Perreira was banned for 3 matches. Last season, Gayle was banned for conning a match official whereas Grealish was getting away with it virtually every week.

I'm guessing you're thinking of Klich. Fisher was also guilty of something that looked pretty similar to what Pereira did on Tuesday as well but that hasn't been looked into.
Didn't think it was a red IMO.
Not the tackle 5 minutes before Fisher elbowed one of the Albion players, who ended up on the deck not even mentioned. But of course it wasn’t an Albion player doing the transgression. Also during the Preston match did anyone see I think it was Nugent put his hands by the throat of an Albion player, before putting is hands on the players chest. It was nothing much but strictly after what happened to Sawyers it’s a sending off.