General Meeting re the 3.7m Loan
S4A demanding. Jenkins and co want to draw a line under the issue. Article on the Athletic.
(02-18-2020, 07:28 AM)MGalea Wrote: S4A demanding. Jenkins and co want to draw a line under the issue. Article on the Athletic.

They can't. They don't have enough shares to call it.  Sir Prag will give "Chapter and Verse" on their rights under company law, but as I  see it with Lai having 90% of the shares he calls the shots. This is "pay us off to go away" in my opinion.
Thought it was interesting that Boris was in talks with a Chinese firm over HS2. Which is supposedly one of the reasons the Chinese all bundled in on the West Midlands teams. I imagine Lai is sharpening his shears as we speak to get involved in some nice landscaping projects around the stations.
(02-18-2020, 09:15 AM)MGalea Wrote: Thought it was interesting that Boris was in talks with a Chinese firm over HS2. Which is supposedly one of the reasons the Chinese all bundled in on the West Midlands teams. I imagine Lai is sharpening his shears as we speak to get involved in some nice landscaping projects around the stations.

He's got his CV ready in anticipation.

That's Curriculum Vitae, not Corona Virus, just to be clear.
(02-18-2020, 10:29 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 09:15 AM)MGalea Wrote: Thought it was interesting that Boris was in talks with a Chinese firm over HS2. Which is supposedly one of the reasons the Chinese all bundled in on the West Midlands teams. I imagine Lai is sharpening his shears as we speak to get involved in some nice landscaping projects around the stations.

Big Grin
(02-18-2020, 10:29 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

A friend of mine went to see a Chinese doctor and got told he had a Colona Virus.

He was expecting two weeks in quarantine - but instead he got some antibiotics and a dozen suppositories...
WHERE'S THE MONEY TOM?