valentine messages
i asked the wife what she wants for valentines day she said i will give you a clue its a ex england goalkeeper . she thinks she is getting flowers but she is getting seaman instead . Angel
You're all Hart.
My wife said she wants chocolates and a surprise.

So a Kinder egg, it is.
It wont be SJ then.

He can send around his former teammate JT?
Glad you’re not giving her Ditchburn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Ditchburn
(02-14-2020, 12:04 AM)The liquidator Wrote: i asked the wife what she wants for valentines day she said i will give you a clue its a ex england goalkeeper . she thinks she is getting flowers but she is getting seaman instead . Angel

Martyn’s going round?
That time of year again, when a little boy called cupid attacks man with an arrow .............. and finishes him off with a battle axe  Big Grin
(02-14-2020, 12:04 AM)The liquidator Wrote: i asked the wife what she wants for valentines day she said i will give you a clue its a ex england goalkeeper . she thinks she is getting flowers but she is getting seaman instead . Angel

Hope she likes the surprise when you Springett on her later.
I'm Banksing on a night of passion but she'll tone it down at some stage. Romance or Clemence is the question

You are safe, at least we all know Russell Hoult never got capped.