Predictions for Reading
0-3 Too the Albion
its going to be cold - bogey ground - 2-1 to the royals.
Reading haven't won in 6 and imagine may have one eye on their game with Sheff Wed at the weekend, which given their form may be the more winnable.

They're probably the first team in the division with nothing really to play for this season... 39pts after 31 games means they're unlikely to go up or down, and Bowen has been chopping and changing formations and selections in the last 3-4 games.

We need to win, and certainly have the options to. My heart says 2-1 us, but I can see a 1-1.

Reading also have a few players out...

"At Reading players are starting to go down like ninepins. In addition to Boye, Miazga and Joao you can now add various problems for Loader, McIntyre, Gunter, Moore and Obita not to mention Yiadom not yet being quite ready to return plus Araruna and Masika who, while fit, have hardly had much time to integrate properly in training with games coming thick and fast as they are.

Then there’s the disappearance of Olise for the last couple of weeks so I presume he is also crocked in some way."
I believe in coincidences, so it's another 0 - 2 to us with loads of missed chances.
COYB stretch the gap.