Mascots....
Just read an article about some clubs charging extortionate amounts to be a mascot, and hope we're not one of them - anyone know?

West Ham apparently charge £700 for your kid to be a mascot!!
Paid £250 +VAT for my lad back in 2011-and that was a cheap match against Fulham (he walked out with GMac on his debut !!) Even then you were looking at £500 for the big clubs (and Villa). I think you got a kit thrown in for that though . Would imagine it's a bit cheaper now in the Championship ? It was a hell of an experience for him though to be fair.
I enquired at ours about 7 years ago and it was £500 for a game agains one of the 'big 4' and you had to supply the childs own kit, I refused, should imagine its cheaper now?
Surprised to hear it's that high - very disappointing. There are lots of clubs who don't charge for this and with Wolves charging nearly £400 a pop it's a great opportunity to get a kid hooked.

Swansea take a battering in the article for charging £400 in the Champ and given we're not mentioned I'd hope we're much lower.
Just had a look on the site, £200 for weekday, £250 for weekends, you get:
2 adult and 1 junior match ticket with reserved parking space (please note that only one adult will be able to join the mascot on the pre-match activities)
Pre-match buffet
Meet Baggie Bird
Gift box for the mascot
Signed West Bromwich Albion football

+ As well as a matchday programme featuring the child’s photo and a commemorative disc with photography.

Do have to supply own home kit for them though, but doesn't seem too bad tbf
My lad was mascot for the Newcastle game when Megson was caretaker manager, 2-2 draw. I think we paid around £150 which was a special offer. It was a great experience for my lad and the beaming smile on his face was worth every penny. He walked out with Sam Field, who scored that evening,  so I'd like to think he brought him a bit of luck.
(02-10-2020, 10:34 AM)Narcosis Wrote: Just had a look on the site, £200 for weekday, £250 for weekends, you get:
2 adult and 1 junior match ticket with reserved parking space (please note that only one adult will be able to join the mascot on the pre-match activities)
Pre-match buffet
Meet Baggie Bird
Gift box for the mascot
Signed West Bromwich Albion football

+ As well as a matchday programme featuring the child’s photo and a commemorative disc with photography.

Do have to supply own home kit for them though, but doesn't seem too bad tbf

Taken in context that's a decent price for all of the above!

Glad to see we're not profiteering from this in the same way the likes of West Ham and co. are!
Think it was £250 when my eldest was mascot 2 seasons ago. My dad paid for it (as he has for all his Grandsons stretching back to a 3-0 win over Forest in December 2000).
My lad is the Albion mascot on Wednesday. But that was a freebie, won via a competition on the Albion website.
It's one of the best experiences, my lad has done it. You get a virtual full day at the ground and get to meet all the players, visit to the changing rooms and play on the pitch.

The team that run it are fantastic. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Is there an age limit? I want to hold Matheus Pereira's hand 

Yours, Philip Schofield